39

It's after the show and you were backstage, while some people came to visit you.

Oak hugged you tight the moment you all left the stage and whispered "Congratulations on the engagement."

You smiled as bright as the sun and everyone knew they wouldn't get that smile off of your face.

"Thanks bro," you said and hugged him just as tight, when he said "I've got another surprise for you!"

Then he let go and laid his hands on your shoulders, turning you around. There stood your parents. You almost began crying again. It's been such a long time since you last saw each other and now knowing that they've witnessed such an important moment, it was just great. Well, you were very emotional on this evening anyways.

"Mom! Dad! Hi!", you giggled and hugged the two of them tightly, who held you close and then mentioned for Oak to join the family hug.

"My little girl is finally happy," your dad said and smiled, kissing the top of your head "You made a great choice."

You blushed and yet giggled "Thank you." Your mom smiled at the three of you and said "He's right. That guy is a really good choice. I'm so glad."

Just in that moment you were joined by Daveed, who was forced into the family group hug as well. Well, now he's a part of the family, so.

You held a short chat with your parents, before they said they had to leave as they had a flight to catch. It was sad watching them go already, when you've only had a few minutes with them while Oak spent a lot more time with your parents, but it sadly is how it is.

You were next embraced by Jazzy in a tighter hug than Oak had ever given you.

"Congratulations!", Jazzy squealed and you laughed, as you then were once more almost tackled in a group hug when Renée, Pippa, Mandy and Lexi joined. So basically, a Schuyler Sisters' group hug.

The hug lasted for like a minute, until the girls finally let go and your homeboy, Leslie, was up next.

"Ayo Lizzle ma nizzle, wassup?", you asked, while acting all smug and stuff, using the name you had saved him with on your phone.

"I came to say congratulations, Soccers mom," Leslie grinned and hugged you tight. You returned the hug and said "Thank you!"

"You should've seen your face though," Leslie grinned and somewhere you heard Jazzy yell "I have it all recorded!"

"Of course you would've!", you called back and you all began to laugh. You'd really miss these guys.

They were your family, after all.

[ here the reveal, since nobody was able to figure out who lizzle ma nizzle was. Btw, ITS AUTUMN is a little hint towards Javier's twitter where he 'mildly and calmly' announced that ITS AUTUMN. You're welcome.]