30

You were all gathered in the greenroom, jamming to The Room Where It Happens, well, at least those of you who weren't needed on stage. You were head banging along with Groffsauce, who had to sadly take his crown off to do so. It was amusing to watch him try to head bang without having his wig flying off.

When the song was over, you struck a dramatic, random pose, before laughing along with the others. You stretched slightly, your laughter dying down into a giggle, when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around your waist.

You smiled and dropped your arms, laying your hands on top of his. "Hello there, gorgeous," Daveed smiled, nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck. "Hello to you too, handsome," you grinned and turned in his embrace, wrapping your arms around his neck.

Daveed dipped you and kissed you lovingly, making Jasmine squeal in excitement and seconds later you both heard her phone camera click. You chuckled softly, pulling away reluctantly from his lips and turning your head towards Jasmine.

She merely grinned at you and said "You two are the cutest couple I've ever seen!" You laughed and replied "Same goes back to you and Anthony."

Jasmine laughed, before Daveed laid a finger unter your chin and turned you back to him, asking "Hey, I thought I'd be the one getting some attention right now?"

You chuckled and wanted to lean up to kiss him, but the two of you were pulled apart by Oak who had a stern expression on his face as he said "No PDA on my watch."

You burst out laughing along with half of the cast that was also in he greenroom, and not long after Oak started to join.

When your brother let go of you, you immediately rushed to the other side of the room where Thayne had just entered and held a box of cookies in his hand. You snatched it from his hand and ran off again, making Thayne yell in protests and the rest laugh loudly.

Taking a few cookies out, you then handed the box back to a pouting Thayne and said "Here. Thanks for the cookies."

They laughed again and Thayne quickly ripped the box close to his chest, snarling at you. Daveed sighed and gently pushed you away, giving you a scolding look. You only smiled innocently as you began to eat one of the cookies.

"You can't just steal the poor boy's cookies," Daveed said and you giggled and said "Oh I can. And, as you can see, I just did!"

Daveed chuckled and snatched a cookie from your hands, saying "Yeah, I can see that. And taste it," with that, he shoved the entire cookie into his mouth, looking unbelievably ridiculous.

Once more, you all broke into laughing fits.

Sorry for this filler chapter, school's being a bitch. The next ones'll get better though. and hOlY FUCK ALREADY AT 4K AFTER JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS IM YELLING YOU ARE AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!