33

[ first off, may I introduce you to the new book I'm writing with the cover at the top? It's a turtle laurens x reader story. If ya want I'll inform ya when it's up ]

When you awoke from your 'slumber', you had to take a look around and think for a while, trying to remember what happened.

Then Oaks words popped back into your mind and you felt like fainting again.

"I see that my sleeping beauty has sadly awoken without a kiss of her prince," a familiar deep voice grabbed your attention and you snickered "Shall I close my eyes so you can pretend I need your kiss to wake me?"

"Yes please," Daveed replied with a chuckle and you closed your eyes again.

Daveed kissed you lovingly and whispered "Now you may open your eyes, my damsel in distress."

You grinned and opened your eyes, looking up at him "Yeah, I am a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this though."

Daveed laughed at the reference and you couldn't help but laugh along.

"Little Oaktree is awake!", someone, sounded like Anthony, yelled and you frowned "Since when do I have the nickname 'Little Oaktree'?"

Daveed shrugged and said "Ask Anthony."

"Ay Antman!", you called over to him and he turned to you "What?"

"Since when do I have that nickname?", you asked and Anthony shrugged "I don't know man why you askin' me?"

"This is not the time to throw a 21 Chump Street reference at me!", you yelled and Anthony laughed, sticking his tongue out like a child, before scurrying off, most likely to find his girlfriend.

You sat up and almost immediately Daveed sat down, pulling you into his lap and close to him.

"The Tony's are soon," Daveed mumbled, running a hand through your hair and then nuzzling his face in your hair.

"I know. I just can't wait to sit there with you, to perform and to watch you win that award," you muttered.

Daveed chuckled "You can't possibly say I will win."

You shrugged "I'm very optimistic about it."

Daveed laughed and you quickly joined. Why is his laugh so contagious? You had no clue.

"You're honestly the cutest thing I've ever got my hands on," Daveed said and you blushed a little "Hey, at the moment, the only time you get your hands on me is with clothes on."

Before you even thought twice, those words had already flowed out of your mouth and made you blush even deeper.

"Well, but maybe, someday soon in the future, there won't be fabric in the way," Daveed murmured.

Fuck, his low voice is hot.

You kept asking yourself how the hell you got someone like him. Well, I'm the end, you're always glad you got him for yourself.

He's been yours for quite a while now. Come to think of it, it's a year soon.

We'll see what will happen.