41

"Hey, Leslie, you got time to talk?"

Leslie looked at Daveed and nodded "Yeah sure, what's up?" He stepped aside with Daveed so they could talk a bit more secluded from the rest of the cast that was still running around, getting changed back into normal clothes and some getting ready to go stage-dooring.

"So, Y/N and I decided on the wedding date," Daveed said, to which Leslie smiled "That's great, when is it?"

"It's going to be on December 3.," Daveed replied "And I wanted to ask you something."

"Well you already did so earlier so shoot," Leslie grinned, to which Daveed chuckled and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"So, uh, since you're, like, Y/N's best friend, after me and Oak of course," Daveed chuckled nervously, making Leslie laugh a little and say "I guess that's about right."

"I was wondering if you'd like to, uh, perform at our wedding? Like, I already asked Lin to help out, but only if you said yes, and, uh, Y/N doesn't know that I planned to ask you this and I want this to be a surprise for her."

Leslie smiled broadly "Of course I'd like to!"

Daveed smiled back and let out a sigh of relief "Thank you. Well, I meant to ask if you'd sing for our first dance, d'you know what I mean?"

Leslie nodded "I'd love to. I can already tell you this will make Y/N cry again."

Daveed laughed and nodded "Yup, sounds like Y/N. Thanks, man. This'll be a great surprise."

"No problem, Diggs, no problem. Are you going to keep your name or are we going to have to call you Onaodowan soon?", Leslie grinned, making Daveed laugh and say "I intend to keep my name."

At the same time, you were having a conversation with Renée, Pippa and Jasmine in your dressing room, as you all got ready to go out stage-dooring. Mandy and Lexi just joined you, having hung out with some of the other cast members.

"So, my most favorite sisters, there is something I need to ask you three," you began, fidgeting with your hands in your lap.

"Ask away, Y/N," Jasmine grinned. Something in her eyes already told you that she had a clue as to what you were going to ask them.

"Sooo, we decided on our wedding date," you said and immediately Pippa shot at you "When is it?"

"December 3. And theres something I need you all to do," you said and smiled innocently.

"What is it?", Mandy asked, even though she too also began to put one and one together.

"I just need you all to say yes to being my bridesmaids."

In an instant the girls began to squeal in delight and you found yourself in a group hug, nearly suffocating.

"I take that as a yes but guys, let me breathe, there's more!", you announced and you were let go again, the girls staring at you in anticipation.

"Jazzy," you began and took her hands "Since I owe you one for letting me star on the opening night a year ago here on Broadway, I need you to say yes to this as well."

Jasmines eyes widened and you could swear that they started to shimmer.

"Will you do me the honor and be my maid of honor?", you asked and Jasmine began to cry as she flung herself at you and practically yelled "Oh hell yes!"