56

"Daddy said to be home by sundown!", you sang and crossed your arms, Karen and Ari a couple of steps away. "Daddy doesn't need to know!"

Cameras were set up in the audience area, filming.

"Daddy said not to go downtown!" "Like I said, you're free to go." "But, look around, look around, the revolution's happening in New York."

You did a full run through of The Schuyler Sisters, Helpless and Satisfied. Then you all got changed for act two and did a full run through of Say No To This, The Reynolds Pamphlet and Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story.

Then you sat down with the interviewer, got equipped with the mic and so on, while the rest of the cast went backstage to practice in the other rooms you had there.

"So, we will start this with you introducing yourself and we'll just go with the flow, okay?", Morgan asked and you nodded, before Morgan then nodded at the cameramen as a sign for them to start filming.

You smiled at the camera and said "Hi, I'm Y/N Diggs (and you're watching Disney Channel) and I play the roles of Maria Reynolds and Peggy Schuyler in the musical Hamilton."

"Y/N, you've premiered this role on Broadway in New York, played the roles for a good two years and then retired. How does it feel to perform on stage again, even if it is just for a week?"

"I am overwhelmed. I've been out of it for only a couple of months and I still feel like I've never left the show, even if I've come to this company for just this week. The atmosphere is amazing here and it's like I'm already a part of the family."

"How long in advance have you planned this visit?"

"Not for that long. Samantha said she needed a break, we've been in constant contact, and then I got the idea of coming to visit them and replace her for a week. The only ones who knew were Sam, Jill and Emmy."

"What was it like, being part of the original Hamilton cast ever since it had premiered in the Public Theatre?"

"In the beginning, it was rather calm for me, as I was just the understudy. But it was still amazing. When everything took such a big turn in the end when it came to moving to Broadway, to the Richard Rogers Theatre, It was just so overwhelming, getting to perform in front of hundreds of people every night."

"Was your co-actress, Jasmine Cephas-Jones, mad about the fact that you took her role?"

"No, absolutely not. Jasmine and I are like sisters, it's like we just have a mental bond. Jasmine is an amazing woman and I've felt so bad for taking over her role, but she didn't mind that at all. She was extremely supportive of me."

The questions went on and on and on, until finally, Morgan asked "There has been a rumor going around that you and your husband are expecting to be parents soon. Is that true or is it just a rumor?"

You grin at her and say "I'll leave that up to your imagination."

HOLY SHIT GUYS 50K READS HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

I am literally in tears, thank you so much I love you all