62

At your wedding, Jasmine had asked you to make her the godmother of your children.

Today is the day that she finally meets June.

You were in the living room, gently rocking June in your arms to calm her crying, when the doorbell rang.

Whenever the doorbell rang, June got quiet. You and Daveed didn't know why, but she miraculously calmed down. This time you were grateful for it, because you knew who was waiting on the other side of the door.

You smiled brightly down at June, her brown eyes staring at you and a giggle coming from her as she takes in your smile.

"Godmomma Jasmine is in the house! Where is my child?", you heard Jasmine yell from the entrance, followed by two men laughing, one of them being Daveed and the other one being Anthony.

You stayed on the couch, waiting for the three to come to the living room.

It didn't take long for Jasmine to be seated beside you on the couch and squeal quietly in excitement.

"Jasmine, meet June Alisha. June, meet your godmother Jasmine," you said softly and carefully handed June over for Jasmine to hold.

Jasmine held little June in her arms as if she was scared to hurt her. When Anthony leaned over Jasmines shoulder, so he could look at June, the little girl reached out her tiny hands.

June loved to play with curly hair. Daveed's hair was her favorite. Whenever she saw curly hair, she apparently had to think of her dad. So, basically, Anthony was dad number two. Just because of the curly hair. And because godmomma Jasmine is his girlfriend.

Anthony looked at you and asked "Can I?" You nodded and watched as Jasmine then carefully placed June into Anthony's arms. June's tiny hands already reached out to tug at Anthony's hair and he didn't protest.

Daveed sat on your other side and pulled you into his chest. You leaned back against him, smiling at the sight of your friends tickling June, making her laugh.

"She's got your laugh," Daveed whispered, to which you giggled and replied "But your smile. And your eyes."

"Hey Y/N, how about we take lil' June out for a stroll? I bet you and Daveed could use some time to relax," said Jasmine, adding a little eyebrow wiggling to the end of her sentence. Anthony sighed and said "Ignore that ambiguous part. We can take her out and you two can have some time to relax."

Daveed already agreed to it before you could even consider it "Yeah sure. Just bring her back and don't keep her. Make your own for that." You all laughed and you rolled your eyes at your husbands words, saying "Be careful with your wording, there's a child present."

After a couple more laughs and jokes, Daveed helped Jasmine and Anthony to gather the stuff they needed — you were ordered to stay put on the couch — and not much later the duo was off with June and you and Daveed had some rare time to relax.

IT IS OUR LOVELY DAVEED'S BIRTHDAY SO YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVEED DIGGS AND YAY UPDATE