15

[ the pic at the top is the front page of my planner for the upcoming school year. I need a life :') ]

It was your turn. Alex began to play the music. Leslie began to speak. And you began to walk.

Everything went great, until it was time for the kiss.

"And when her mouth is on mine I do not say no," Lin said and you spun around, walking towards him and took your whole courage together. When you did kiss him, you heard someone cheer from the audience. You knew it was Jasmine, it had to be her.

After that, you went to the back of the stage and stayed there as the song continued on "I wish I could say that was the last time. I said that last time, it became a past time. A month into this endeavor I received a letter from a Mister James Reynolds, even better, it said,"

Sydney stepped onto the stage and began 'reading' the letter "Dear Sir, I hope this letter finds you in good health and in a prosperous enough position to put wealth in the pockets of people like me, down on their luck. You see, that was my wife you decided to-"

Lins "Fuuu-" gave you a hard time holding back your laughter. You went a little more back, before you turned around for your part.

"I hid the letter and I raced to her place, screamed 'How could you?' in her face, she said," Lin said and the anger in his eyes scared you for a moment. You grabbed his arms and pleaded "No, sir!"

As you sank to the ground, just like Jazzy before, he said "Half dressed, apologetic, a mess, she looked pathetic, she cried," "Please don't go, sir!", you cried as he yanked his hands away.

"So was your whole story a setup?", Lin asked and you frowned "I don't know about any letter." "Stop crying, god damn it, get up!" "I didn't know any better!"

The distress in your voice surprised even yourself. Especially when you managed to get the riff right.

You got to your feet and as the ensemble stepped to the side, your way to Lin was free.

When it came to the "Yes" part, you were as nervous as before, but managed to ignore that feeling and in the end, you stood in the back and Lin stood by Sydney saying "Nobody needs to know."

The last tunes played and the song was done. You sighed in relief but squealed when you were nearly tackled in a hug by Lin. "You did great, Y/N! That was amazing! I'm so proud of you!", Lin cheered and you giggled, it's as if he was a proud dad.

The next to hug you after that was Jazzy. "I really love ya Y/N, but please don't take my spot," she said and you laughed "You can keep the Maria part, I'm okay with just being Peggy."

Jazzy laughed along but then whispered in your ear "You should've seen Daveeds face when you so 'openly' kissed Lin."

Almost instantly you blushed and you pulled back from the hug, hitting her arm. Jazzy just laughed and winked at you.

Then Lin yelled "Okay guys, next up, Adams Administration!"