28

You were in the recording studio with the rest of the cast. It was seven in the morning and you were tired. You had mildly decent clothes on, wearing a pair of jeans but an oversized sweater, so you were at least a little comfortable.

You stood there with most of the cast that didn't have to sing at the moment, they were at My Shot, and watched as the others sang. Lin was so into it, somewhat like a little kid.

After My Shot was through, you and the girls, along with Leslie and the ensemble headed into the recording room. You got a pair of headphones and went to a mic. Pippa was on your left and Renée on your right.

Soon the music started and Leslie began. As the song went on, you got a little more into it, which was noticeable in the lower riffs you had. It took you two takes to get the song as perfect as you wanted, until you went off to the next one. And so it went on.

During Satisfied you almost felt like crying because of how emotional Renées voice was. When you finally had some time with Daveed again during Wait For It, he had his arms wrapped around your waist and had pulled you close, your back pressed against his chest, as you two swayed a little to the song.

As Stay Alive was next, you took the opportunity to stand next to Daveed as you headed into the recording room.

The music began to play and the way Pippa then began with the first "Stay alive," you felt a shiver run down your spine. Your hand slowly reached towards Daveed and you linked your pinkies together, as you then joined in on the second "Stay alive."

By the end of the song, you and Daveed were holding hands, fingers intertwined.

And by the end of the day, all of you were exhausted, but glad that you made it through act one. Act two would be up tomorrow.

On your way home with your brother, he asked "So...are you and Diggs officially moving in together soon?"

Your eyes widened a little and a blush crept onto your cheeks "W-What?" "Are you finally moving in together?"

"Uh...I don't know?", you said, although it sounded more like a question rather than an honest answer.

"Come on, bug, you two practically live together already. Either you're at his place or he's at our place," Oak said.

"I don't know. Soon, I guess," you shrugged and Oak gave you a deadpan look "You gave him our spare key after three weeks of that habit."

You chuckled and held your hands up in defense "Sorry, sorry. Maybe I'll move in with him soon, we'll see."

"I hope you haven't done anything nasty at our place when I wasn't home," Oak said, before he paused and he turned to you, gaping like a fish "Have you already done the nasty?"

You in return blushed as red as Maria's dress "What? N-No! No we didn't!"

Oak sighed in relief and wiped fake sweat off of his forehead, before staring at you seriously and saying "If you do, at his place or when I'm not home."

"Oh come on, Oak, as if we'd do it when you're home," you said and shook your head. The two of you then continued your way in silence, until -

"Wrap it before you tap it." "OAK!"