75

"I hereby pronounce you to husband and wife. You may now-okay wow why did I even start with that sentence?", Jonathan grumbles jokingly when the newlywed couple kisses before he could even finish.

It reminded him of someone else, just about twenty something years ago. Wow, he's getting old.

Lin and Daveed battle each other as to who can yell louder, who's the proudest dad of the two. Jasmine competes with them, ultimately yelling louder than the two combined. 

After all, since that day, Jasmine has become somewhat of a mother for June.

Speaking of June, she couldn't help her embarrassed blush as she hid her face in Sebastian's chest, who chuckled at her embarrassment. Though he wasn't better off, just as embarrassed as his now wife. His dad was being embarrassing too, you know?

June pulled back slowly out of Sebastian's embrace and walked down the aisle with him, both of them quickening their steps when they get close to their parents, rushing past them, as if to hide their embarrassment.

Their parents just look offended, earning laughs from everyone present.

How did Sebastian Miranda and June Diggs end up together you might ask yourself.

Well, they spent as good as every day together since June's birth, becoming inseparable starting day one. They become the best of friends, spending time together as often as they could as they started to grow into their teenage years.

In Sebastians last and June's first year of high school, feelings finally started to sprout between them. Of course, Sebastian had started to feel things for June a little earlier than she might have, but in her first and his last year of high school, things finally took off.

They hid their relationship for almost two years, until June was seventeen. Then they finally opened up to their families.

Vanessa was the first to find out, although she was anything but surprised. All she had said was "Took you long enough to tell me."

Next came Lin, who almost threw an entire party to celebrate the fact that they finally ended up telling him. So it's safe to say that Lin and Vanessa had known from the start.

Daveed looked like he would faint any second the moment their relationship was revealed to him. Seems like Daveed had not expected for his daughter to get into a relationship - despite the fact that she was a teenager going into adulthood.

Ezra had only grinned ad Sebastian and said "Welcome to the ultimate stage of hell, my friend." In return, June had slammed pillows into his face, so long until he pleaded for mercy.

Sebastian and June had been together for seven years, before Sebastian finally got the courage to ask June to marry her. 

And now, here we are.

Sebastian and June Miranda.

Married on August 6th.

The day Y/N Onaodowan Diggs was born.

As a special kind of tribute.

The people present even sung the same song Oak and the original Hamilton cast had sung back then, only with switched up singers, and it brought Daveed to tears. Not just him, but those that remembered Y/N as well.

June only remembered fragments of her mother, but nevertheless did it bring her to tears.

It's a special day and they celebrated late into the night, remembering someone special and drinking to a new stage in a newlywed couple's life.

T H E   E N D

I hope you all enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for almost 200k reads. Picture at the top is June. I thank you all so much for your constant love and support and would love to see you all in my other books sometime. what you can find on my profile:

butterfly // bts eight member

ignited // john laurens x reader

sequel to ignited; blazing // john laurens x reader

stick to the stuff you know // thayne jasperson x reader

unexpected // jasmine cephas-jones x reader

we'll write our way out

love, lexi