40

"Oooohh, I do, I do, I do, I dooo," you mumbled, before you leaned down to your brother's ear and yelled "HEY!"

Oak smacked a pillow into your face and jumped off the couch while doing so, gasping, obviously having a mild heart attack.

Ever since Daveeds proposal you have been in the state called Helpless. Meaning you would hum or sing that song almost all the time, especially to annoy your brother when you stayed at his place. You've been moving into Daveeds place more and more as time passed.

"Jesus Christ, Y/N! No! Stop it!", Oak said, his hand grabbing his shirt just where his heart was, making the situation even more dramatic.

"Boy you got me helpless!", you sang with a grin and danced around Oak "Look into your eyes and the sky's the limit I'm helpless!"

A knock at the door didn't stop you from your small performance and you danced a little around the living room while you continued to sing. Oak went to the door.

When your favorite floof appeared in the doorway, you were just at the perfect part, singing "Then you walked in and my heart went boom!"

Daveed chuckled and walked over to you, pulling you into a loving kiss, interrupting the song. You melted into the kiss, taking his hands in yours and intertwining your fingers.

When he pulled away you whispered "Look into your eyes and the sky's the limit."

Daveed chuckled and replied "My life is going to be fine cuz you are in it."

Oak groaned in the background and said "Come on, out of my house! Out!"

You giggled as Daveed stuck his tongue out towards Oak childishly, before pulling you towards the door and calling "See you, Oak!"

Daveed had planned a surprise for the half Hamilcast that still remained, deciding to visit spontaneously. It's been a while since Daveeds departure and proposal, so he decided a visit now couldn't hurt.

It was the 25th of September and it was Sydney's final show. You already knew you'd get emotional again, since you and Sydney were bros, as you played the Reynolds' and you both pulled a lot of shit pranks on the other.

When you waltzed into the theatre you yelled "I have a special guest guys, be nice!"

Immediately a few heads popped out of their dressing rooms and Anthony let out a delighted yell. Yes, Anthony.

"Daveed!", he grinned broadly and speed-walked over to the two of you, immediately getting into a deep conversation.

You let the two of them to it and went to search for your on-stage husband.

Sydney was currently talking with Thayne and Lexi, Thayne munching on a cookie. You hugged Sydney from behind and buried your face in his back, mumbling "I do not allow you to leave."

Sydney laughed and managed to get you around a little, wrapping his arms around you and saying "I'm sorry, but I'll return sometime. I swear."

"How about you don't return and just stay?", you asked and looked up at him, pouting and batting your eyelashes, trying to convince him in some way.

Sydney laughed along with Lexi and Thayne. He ruffled your hair a little and said "Oh come on, it won't be that bad!"

"Won't be that bad? Syd you're my favorite husband. Nothing against Donny but we're the best team here, 'kay?", you said and raised your eyebrows at him. The trio laughed again and you fell into laughter with them.

Sydney squeezes you a little and said "C'mon let go, we all need to get ready."

[hi, yes, I'm alive. Sorry for the wait, somehow I hit a wall. I'll try my best. I'll also have a hard time writing cuz I'm recovering from my wisdom teeth surgery and I have the second on Monday and yeah. And btw if you don't like Sydney wellllll okay. Idc, Sydney is my baby and I love him, 'kay?]