43

"Is everything as planned?"

"Yes, Y/N, now stop panicking and calm down, everything will be fine, okay?", Daveed chuckled softly.

It was the day of your wedding and you both were still laying in bed. Actually you were supposed to spend the night at your brother's place but you ended up sneaking out and heading here.

"Okay, everything will be fine," you said and buried your head in Daveeds shoulder.

"You know, we still need to decide on which name we want to keep," Daveed spoke up, drawing small circles on your shoulder blade, his face nuzzled into your hair a little.

"Daveed Onaodowan sounds pretty nice, if you ask me," you said and giggled as he pinched you. "Hey, domestic violence is bad!", you exclaimed, to which Daveed retorted "I'll show you what's bad!"

Then he started to tickle you through, so long until you were screaming with laughter and begging for him to stop.

Daveed laughed as he hovered over you, propping his arms on either sides of your head and smiling at you lovingly.

As you calmed down bit by bit, you began to notice his stare. You smiled a little and asked "What?"

"You're beautiful," Daveed replied, only to see you blush. Daveed snickered and added "I can't believe we're going to tie the knot today."

"I can't either," you whispered softly, smiling broadly at him.

Daveed slowly leaned down and whispered "I love you," before connecting his lips with yours and not even waiting for your response.

The kiss was filled with so much love and passion, which you eagerly returned. You wrapped an arm around his neck and buried your other hand in his hair, giving in as Daveed deepened the kiss.

Finally, a cough made you two pull apart.

Turning your heads into the direction of the intruders, you came to face Oak and Malcolm. Brother alarm.

"I thought I'd find you here," Oak said, his arms crossed in front of his chest and an eyebrow raised at you.

You grinned back at him and said "Good morning, Okieriete! What a beautiful day, isn't it?"

Oak sighed while Daveed chuckled. Daveed laid a finger under your chin and turned your face back to him gently. He pressed a loving kiss to your lips one last time, before he pulled back and whispered "I love you, princess."

"And I love you, prince," you replied with a giggle. Daveed chuckled and got off of you.

"You may take her away," he said to Oak with a broad grin, as you sat up in bed and added "But only if you let me dress in peace."

Oak and Malcolm chuckled, before they left you and Daveed alone. With a sigh you got to your feet and got dressed, Daveed following your example.

Before you both then parted in the hallway, Oak waiting for you with his car keys in hand, you shared one last kiss, telling the other "I love you", and then finally left to both get ready on your own.

Are you ready for the big day?