64

"Where's my wife?", Daveed called as he entered the Richard Rodgers Theatre, little June on his arm. It's been a good two months since you've returned to the cast of Hamilton and it's like you've never been gone.

Lexi greeted Daveed with a smile that just screamed something was up.

"Hey Daveed, hey there little June," Lexi said and tickled June's side, making the girl giggle and reach her hands out toward Lexi. Lexi took June from Daveed's arm without even asking and smiled at him, before turning away and heading to the green room.

Daveed frowned, obviously confused, and then started following Lexi to the green room. The sight he came to see made him frown even more in worry but also sigh.

You sat on the couch, leaning against Mandy with your back against her chest, her having her arms wrapped around you to hold you upright, while your left foot laid in Javier's lap. Your face was a little scrunched up in pain as Javier softly applied pressure to your bruised ankle with an ice pack.

Your face lit up though when you saw Lexi carrying June towards you and then setting the little girl in your lap.

"What did you do?", Daveed asked with a sigh, looking like a disappointed mother.

You blushed in embarrassment and mumbled "Probably sprained my ankle?"

"Y/N told us you were coming to visit so we thought we'd wait for you before we'd chaperone your bride to the hospital," Anthony said with an idiotic grin.

Quick background info: You were known for injuring yourself on set. Be it a scratch, a wound, a fracture or inflammation – you name it, you've had it. So the fact that you were injured once again was no surprise. At all.

Daveed only sighed and knelt down beside the couch, watching little June try and climb past Mandy's arms to her mother. "What do I do with you?", Daveed mumbled and chuckled softly.

You pulled June close, Mandy releasing you for a moment so she could then hug June as well as you.

"I don't know. What would I do without you?", you asked instead.

Daveed shrugged "Probably still end up sitting on Oak's couch and screaming songs from Adele."