11

"Y/N, come on, you have to eat something."

It's been two days ever since your break down at the theatre. Oak had asked Lin if it's okay if you two took a break, so you could recover and Oak could take care of you.

You barely ate. You had been in such a low during the past days that it was torturing Oak. It was torture for him to see you so down so suddenly. You seemed like you were in a whole other world.

"I'm not hungry," you mumbled as you stared out of the window. You sat on the windowsill, your knees pulled to your chest, and you watched the New Yorkers go on with their day. It was maybe midday or so. You'd lost track of time.

"Please, Y/N, you have to eat something," Oak pleaded. Your brows furrowed slightly and you pressed your lips to a thin line, but you didn't say a thing. You heard Oak sigh in defeat and leave your room, closing the door behind him silently.

Oak was done. He had no idea what to do. He'd never seen you as down as you were now. Sure, you had your phases like these back in school, but now...you were a completely different person.

Oak paced up and down in the living room, taking notice a few moments later that your phone laid on the coffee table. He though a moment, before taking his own out and opening their Hamilton group chat. He threw you out of the group so you wouldn't be able to read this later before he began typing.

Oak tree: guys sorry to interrupt but I'm helpless right now I need help with Y/N

Diggs: what's the problem?

Oak tree: she won't eat. she's staring out of the window the whole day and barely moves an inch. it's like she's a statue, a whole new person and I don't like it a bit

Jazz: I don't care what any of y'all are saying now but I'm coming over, I will not let my sister down!

Mandy: I'm bringing the chocolate.

Pippa: Dang it I wanted to do that.

Mandy: 😝

Renny: Oak you leave the house, we're having a ladies night at yours now.

Oak tree: I'm pretty sure I can be a convincing woman

Antman: dude you're a flower girl. Fuck wrong word I meant flower MAN

Jazz: Anthony, what did I tell you about swearing in a group chat?

Antman: you like it tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jazz: Ant no

Antman: ant yes

Lin: GET A ROOM YOU TWO

Antman: we didn't even do anything!

Bets: Oh shut it Ant. Oak, Diggs said he'll get ya, get ready to say goodbye to your home

Diggs: what? I did not say that!

Lexi: yes you did now stop texting and start driving

Oak grinned a little as he watched the conversation unfold. He was glad that Y/N got into this with him because these guys were the family that she needed in times like these. The girls would take care of you and he wouldn't have to worry.

The doorbell rang about twenty minutes later and he quickly went to open it.

The girls and Daveed stood there, although Jazzy, Ariana, Emmy and Betsy had a look on their faces that just screamed that they had something bad planned. Well, not particularly bad, but Oak didn't like it. And Daveed had a look on his face that Oak couldn't quite read.

"Daveed will talk to Y/N before departing with you," Jazzy said.

Oak looked at Daveed again and now that he knew what the girls had planned, Daveeds expression was as clear as day to Oak.

He was screaming for help.