32

"AN OPEN LETTER TO THE FAT-" You began to yell, but were interrupted by Lin yelling "ARROGANT, ANTI-CHARISMATIC, NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT KNOWN AS PRESIDENT JOHN ADAMS!"

Renée, Daveed and Oak called "Shit!", while Pippa stayed as innocent as she was by not doing so.

"The man's irrational he claims that I'm in league with Britain in some vast international intrigue," you continued and together with Lin you yelled "BITCH PLEASE!"

"You wouldn't know what I'm doing, you're always going berserk, but you never show up to work. Give my regards to Abigail next time you write about my lack of moral compass, at least I'm doing my job up in this rumpus!", Lin took over.

Renée, Pippa, Daveed and Oak "Ooh"d along with the whole crowd. Lin swished to the side and let you take the rap part.

"The line is behind me, I crossed it again, well the president lost it again. Oh! Such a rough life better run to your wife, yo the boss is in Boston again, let me ask you a question, who sits at your desk when you're in Massachusetts? They were calling you a -" before you could yell 'dick' Lin slapped a hand over your mouth, before quickly pulling it away again for you to continue.

"-back in '76 and you haven't done anything new since! You're a nuisance with no sense you will die of irrelevance. Go ahead you can call me the devil, you aspire to my level, you aspire to malevolence. Say hi to the Jeffersons!"

Daveed gave you an offended look and placed a hand over his heart, feigning to be hurt by your words.

"And all the spies around me maybe they can confirm, I don't care if I'm killing my career with this letter, I'm confining you to one term!"

And in a chorus, you all yelled "SIT DOWN JOHN YOU FAT MOTHER-"

Now here's how the following went:

Pippa bleeped out the f-word since she is the most innocent member of the whole Hamilton cast.

Oak, Renée and Lin straight out yelled the f-word.

Before you can follow suit, you were muffled by the feeling of Daveeds lips on yours.

The crowd applauded and some screamed in delight. Lin laughed and yelled "Y/N and Okieriete Onaodowan, Renée Elise Goldsberry, Phillipa Soo and Daveed Diggs, everyone!", while standing in front of you and Daveed with his arms stretched out as if to hide the kiss from 'innocent youthling eyes' as he once had said.

As you and Daveed and the other three, except for Lin, went inside, you took hold of Daveeds hand and asked "You really don't want to hear me say nasty words, do you?"

Daveed chuckled and said "Nah, you've got to keep a clean reputation. You may be Miss Flamin' Hot And Sexy on stage as Maria Reynolds, but outside of that you're almost as innocent as Pippa."

You and Oak shared a glance, before you and Pippa did the same. Then you laughed and said "Sorry but by now you should know that I'm everything but innocent."

Pippa gasped "Did you already-"

"I swear Daveed, I hope you didn't make a mistake and covered your snake," Oak deadpan shot out.

And here's another list of how exactly things went down now:

Renée burst out laughing. The street was probably able to hear.

Pippas eyes widened and she just stared at Oak in disbelief.

Daveed choked on his spit.

And you felt all blood drain you and froze to your spot.

Until you fell over, that is.