4

"Y/N get your lazy ass out of your room you're coming with me!", Oak yelled through the apartment, making you groan. You had no idea what time it was but he just woke you from your precious sleep.

"Let me sleep..." you mumbled, mildly annoyed by the fact that he ripped you out of your dream. You had dreamed of performing on Broadway someday, but for that you'd have to have the connections.

"Y/N M/N Onaodowan you get your ass out of bed or you won't see your beloved floof again," Oak now yelled and opened the door to your room, heading over to the burrito that you were.

"Sleeeeeeeep," you whined and cuddled more into the blanket. Oak then picked your burrito self up and threw you over his shoulder, heading out of the room and saying "Guess I'm gonna have to introduce you to Lin like this."

Now that woke you up, even though you've already met Lin, you wouldn't let yourself be embarrassed by your brother like this. Quickly you rolled off his shoulder, which was a bad idea since you were still rolled up in your blanket.

"Ouch..." you mumbled as you hit the floor, but then began to crawl like a worm towards your room. Oak only laughed at your behavior.

Once in your room, you unrolled yourself from your blanket and started to get ready, dressing in your usual jeans and shirt, pulling your favorite sweater over, for comforts' sake. You often chose comfiness over suffering.

You shoved your phone in your pocket and headed down the hall, quickly slipping your shoes on. Oak waited patiently, tapping his foot to annoy you.

"Finally, can we go now?", Oak asked, receiving a nod from you. And off you went.

When you arrived at the theater, Oak had to drag you inside. You were a little afraid of seeing Daveed and the other guy again after yesterday's events. In the end, Oak threw you over his shoulder and walked in, occasionally greeting a few of the people that you came past.

You just hung there, knowing that it was useless, but were relieved when he finally set you down. A little ways down the hallway stood Lin, talking with someone else who you quickly recognized as Christopher Jackson.

"Okay, Lin still is searching for some understudies. Ask him about it, get yourself a job. Good luck, bug," Oak quietly said to you, before shoving you in their direction and walking off.

You wanted to follow, but we're stopped by Lins voice "Ah, Y/N, didn't think we'd meet again so soon!"

You gulped nervously before then heading over to Lin and Christopher.

"Chris, meet Y/N, Oak's younger sister. Y/N, this is Ch-" you ended up interrupting Lin "Christopher Jackson I saw you in In The Heights I'm a big fan."

Immediately you slapped your hand over your mouth and blushed in embarrassment, while Lin began to laugh and Chris only smiled "Its nice to meet you Y/N."

"Whats bringing you here?", Lin then asked as soon as he calmed down from his laughing.

"Oak actually dragged me here," you began, considering to back down, before you then said "He told me you were still looking for understudies for some people."

"Yeah I am, Oak sent me an audio last night actually," Lin said and your eyes widen slowly "W-What audio?"

"You were singing Hello from Adele. He said that was yesterday morning before he had to leave," Lin replied. All color drained your face "He recorder that?" You hadn't given your best at it, so your voice cracked at some points, also because you had almost screamed that song from the top of your lungs.

"Yeah and I was thinking of approaching you anyways, just to see if you were interested."

Holy shit.