50

You sat in the living room on the couch, Soccer in your lap and dozing off slightly. The two of you were watching TV while Daveed was out with the guys.

You had insisted that he go out, he tried to argue but in the end you got Rafa and Oak to drag him out. He needed to spend some time with his friends, too, you know?

It was late and you were still up, watching some shitty channel and slowly began to follow Soccers example of dozing off.

You made yourself a little more comfortable on the couch, laying on the side and carefully placing Soccer on the spot before your stomach, which he didn't mind at all. In fact, Soccer curled up against your stomach, as if to warm the child.

Slowly the tv became more of a background noise as you began to doze off.

You were awoken when a pair of arms picked you up from the couch. You heard Soccer whine in disagreement, which made your carrier let out a deep chuckle.

The rumbling of his chest, which you had your head leaned against, filled you with warmth.

"Hey Floof," you mumbled sleepily and stifled a yawn, cuddling closer to the man you were so happy to call your husband.

"Hey baby, I'm just taking you to bed. I don't want you to sleep on the couch, even though you had Soccer as a baby warmer," Daveed softly spoke, his voice soothing you and making you even more sleepy than you already were.

"I just fell asleep because that show was so shitty," you mumbled, making Daveed chuckle and ask "And why didn't you switch the channel?"

"Every channel topped that one in shittiest so I chose the less shittiest one," you replied and smiled a little when Daveed carefully set you down on the bed, before lying down next to you.

Daveed wrapped his arm around your middle and pulled you close to him, so you cuddled against his chest, taking in his scent.

"My god. You just can't stop reminding me every day how much I love you, can you?", Daveed softly mumbled, beginning to play with your hair a little.

Since he threw in a Hamilton reference, you didn't hold back with one as well.

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean, please explain yourself."

Daveed chuckled and said "You are just too cute for me to handle. And every day I fall for you even harder."

"That was one of the most cheesiest things you've ever said," you closed your eyes and smiled a little.

Daveed grinned and nuzzled his face in your hair "I like cheese."

You sighed but giggled a little, before mumbling "Good night Floof."

"Good Night Mrs Diggs."