29

[ jesus christ 3k reads yALL ARE GREAT ILY ]

"Hello hello hello and welcome to the Ham4Ham Show!", Lin yelled into the microphone, the crowd cheering.

"To start today's show, I have to spread some bad and some good news. As you've probably heard, we've recorded the Hamilton album last week," Lin was interrupted by the crowd cheering.

"Thing is!", he tuned up, getting the crowd to silence "Our lovely Jasmine Cephas Jones aka Peggy Schuyler and Maria Reynolds fell sick the day before, so she couldn't join us to record the album, which is why we had her understudy Y/N Onaodowan fill in.

"And since she filled in at the recording studio, we've all had long talks and yada yada yada, long story short, Jasmine decided to step down as OBC and gave that spot to Y/N. Jasmine took her place as the understudy for Peggy and Maria. Then a thought occurred us, why not get Y/N to do today's Ham4Ham with a special surprise guest or two?"

Again, Lin was met by cheers.

"Welcome with me, Y/N Onaodowan, Okieriete Onaodowan and Daveed Diggs!", Lin yelled and the doors opened to reveal the three of you. All of you wore your onesies. Mostly because you and Daveed had come to work in partner look once more and Oak didn't want to leave the two of you hanging outside.

You waved and grinned at the fans. You couldn't stop grinning because you had the most ridiculous thing planned for this Ham4Ham. Lin handed you microphones, gave you a thumbs up and then started the music.

Say No To This began to play. When Burr was supposed to start, Oak replaced him "There's nothing like summer in the city. Someone under stress meeting someone looking pretty. There's trouble in the air, you can smell it. And Y/N's by herself, I'll let her tell it."

"I haven't slept for a week, I was weak, I was awake, you've never seen a tired woman like me longing for a break. Longing for tacos, missing my bed, thats when Mr Daveed Diggs walked into the frame, he said," you sang, trying not to laugh as Daveed then began to sing.

"I know you are a gal of honor, I'm so sorry to bother you at home, but I don't know where to go and I came here all alone. My dog is doing me wrong, eating me, biting me, mistreating me. Suddenly he's up and runs off, I don't have the means to return to that dog."

"Well I offer him a loan, I offer to walk him home, he said," you sang, but there was a small hint of laughter in your voice.

"You're to kind, ma'am." "I gave him thirty bucks that I had socked away, he lived a block away, he said," "This one's mine, ma'am."

"Then I said, well I should head back home, he turned red, he led me to his bed, let his -" you interrupted yourself by laughing a little "and said,"

"Stay?", Daveed asked and smiled innocently at you, while giving you bedroom eyes, although he also had a hard time trying not to laugh. "Hey...", you pressed your lips to a small line, trying not to laugh. "Hey?"

"That's when I begin to pray, Lord show me how to say no to this! I don't know how to say no to this! But my god he looks so helpless, and his body's saying hell yes!", Daveed wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you close to him, as he sang "Woah!"

"No, show me how to say no to this. I don't know how to say no to this. In my mind I'm trying to go, then her mouth is on mine and I don't say...", you trailed off as Daveed then kissed you passionately, while Lin and Oak made up the ensemble. You earned cheers from the crowd.

You pushed Daveed off softly, not really wanting to part from his lips, but the show had to go on.

"I wish I could say that was the last time. I said that last time, it became a pastime. A month into this endeavor I received a letter from a Mr Soccer Diggs, even better, it said..."

Oak then began to make dog noises, like barking and stuff, to the beat of James Reynolds' part, all of you trying not to laugh, Oak though took his role very seriously as it seemed.

When you were about to say "Fuck.", Lin clamped his hand over your mouth, receiving laughter from the crowd.

"I took the letter and I raced to his place, shoved it in his face and asked "The hell?", he said," "No, ma'am!" "Half dressed, apologetic, a mess, he looked pathetic, he cried," "Please don't go, ma'am!"

"So was this whole story a setup?", you tried to be angry at him, but the look in his eyes told you he couldn't stay in role much longer.

"I don't know about any letter," "Stop crying, god damn it, get up!" "I didn't know any better!" "I am ruined, I am helpless, how could I do this?"

By the end of the song, you fell into laughter once or twice again, especially when Oak barked as a replacement for "So?" You laughed, barely managing to say "Nobody needs to know!"

Before you could fully burst into laughter, Daveed dipped you and kissed you once more. The crowd cheered and applauded, Lin yelling "Good luck with the lotto!"

[ idk where the hell that idea came from. enjoy ]