57

Just two days later, the interview was online. The whole cast had surrounded the big screen in the green room, all of you wanting to see the interview.

You and Emmy were giggling like to little school girls. This had also been a dream of yours, to be interviewed, just you and not anyone else involved, for something you did. And now that dream finally came true.

The video began with a blend in of small clips of you performing a couple of songs, before they played the interview itself.

The cast laughed along with you. During the interview you were calm, but they all knew you well enough already to know just how excited you were on the inside.

The cast lost it though at the last question about the rumors considering your pregnancy and your answer regarding those rumors.

You and Emmy just sat there, squeezing each other's hands as tight as you could and squealing in excitement. Karen hugged you and congratulated you. Basically everyone knew how much this interview meant to you.

Jose had it all on camera, you were pretty sure he was posting it on Instagram, your reaction and all.

Your phone rang, pulling you out of your squealing phase. It was your brother. You grinned as you answered.

"YOU MADE IT!" Oak yelled and you giggled, yelling back "I DID!"

Then you two actually ended up squealing like little girls - yes, you and Oak.

The cast around you giggled and you hear Oak say "Put your phone on speaker, lil sis!"

You put your phone on speaker and just a moment later you can hear multiple voices screaming from the other side of the line, which you took a while to identify as Jasmine, Anthony, Andrew and actually the rest of the Broadway cast.

You laughed, before you and your cast began to join the screaming and you were basically all yelling at each other in excitement.

The screaming was broken down by Oak yelling through the commotion "OKAY, GUYS, WE NEED TO STOP YELLING, THE BABY NEEDS NO STRESS!"

You all laughed at his comment, before your eyes went to Jose. 

"Jose...are you doing this live?", you quietly ask. When Jose nods, you sigh to yourself - so much to keeping the baby secret.

"Jose Ramos, I give you five seconds to run for your life." You finally declare and hand your phone to Emmy, getting to your feet. Jose looks at you, searching for a sign that your joking, but realizes you're not as you then run at him and scream "JOSE RAMOS I WILL SEND YOU INTO YOUR GRAVE!"

He yelled in fear and ran off, you trailing behind him. As he did so, he switched from the back to the front camera, so the Instagram community could watch live how you were running after him.

"Guys, I think someone needs to save Jose," Miguel said, hearing you yelling at Jose to run for his life and Jose screaming for his life.

Emmy just shook her head "Nah, he'll be fine."

GUESS WHAT

THREE CHAPTERS IN A DAY, BITCHES

BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING