45

It was time for your and Daveeds first dance as husband and wife. You had let Daveed take care of the music and so on because that was more his thing.

You and Daveed walked over to the floor and Daveed pulled you close to him, beginning to sway softly as an all too familiar tune began to play.

Your head whipped towards the small stage where a DJ setup stood as well as a keyboard which alex occupied.

Your eyes widened when you saw Leslie standing there together with Lin, both of them a microphone in hand.

Your head turned to Daveed and you stared at him with wide eyes. Daveed only grinned back and whispered "Happy wedding day, Mrs Diggs."

"Dear Y/N and Daveed what to say to you? You two met, on accident, some while ago and now look at where you two are," Leslie began, singing to the tune of Dear Theodosia. You already were about to cry, even just after these few verses.

"He swore to dedicate every day to her, and Y/N swore to do the exact same and when she smiles, she knocks him out, he falls apart, when he thought he was so smart," Leslie continued, you and Daveed swaying softly to the tune.

"They will come of age in our young nation, he'll bleed and fight for her. He'll make it right for her. Together they'll lay a strong enough foundation. One day they'll pass it on and when that day comes they'll blow us all away. Someday, someday, they will blow us all away. Someday, someday."

"Oh, when Y/N smiles Daveed's undone, by his sun. Look at these two! Love is not the word they're looking for, there is so much more inside them now," Lin now took over.

"Oh, you two outshine the morning sun, with your love. When Y/N smiles, Daveed falls apart, when he thought he was so smart," Lin continued, a few chuckles erupting from the crowd by the way Lin and Leslie seemed to blame Y/N for Daveed not being able to function properly at all.

"I know Daveed will be around," a new voice suddenly joined in. Oak.

"We know Daveed will be around," Lin and Leslie sang, before Oak lead on again "Cuz if he won't I'll beat his ass for it."

"I'll do whatever it takes," Daveed suddenly sang, surprising you once more.

"He'll make a million mistakes," Oak, Lin and Leslie sang.

"To make this world safe and sound for you," Daveed was now joined by the three boys.

"They will come of age in our young nation," Daveed stopped, but instead Anthony, Jasmine, Renée, Mandy, Pippa and Lexi joined "He'll bleed and fight for her. He'll make it right for her. Together they'll lay a strong enough foundation. One day they'll pass it on and when that day comes they'll blow us all away. Someday, someday, they will blow us all away. Someday, someday."

You broke down in tears, holding onto Daveed tightly as you cried, so overwhelmed by all these emotions and all of your friends bonding against you to create this amazing surprise.

"I love you, even if you keep plotting against me," you mumbled, making Daveed laugh.

"I love you, too."