66

"Daveeeeeed where are the cookies?"

Daveed sighed lowly but smiled a little as he got off the couch and headed to the kitchen, where you were standing with crossed arms in front of the cupboards.

"Right up here," Daveed replies with a grin and opened one, taking the pack of cookies down from the top shelf.

You glared at him "Why were they up there? You know very well I can't reach them."

"They were up there precisely because you can't reach them," Daveed replied and held the pack of cookies out of your reach. "Now, what do I get for my help?"

"Nothing, because you were so mean to put them up there in the first place."

"Oh well, then I can put them back," Daveed sighed and went to put them back, but you jumped onto his back before he could and let out a war cry.

Soccer started barking along with your ear cry and ran around Daveed's feet to confuse him, probably, I don't know what that dog's purpose is.

Daveed laughed at that and set the cookies down on the counter, before managing to get you off of his back by sitting you down on the counter right next to the cookies.

You grinned in success and grabbed the pack of cookies "Thank you, beloved husband of mine."

Daveed rolled his eyes and kissed your forehead "You're welcome, beloved wife."

Ayyyyy it's another shitty short chapter

I have two things to announce:

1. I have published a Thayne Jasperson x Reader story titled Stick To The Stuff You Know and you can go check that out if you like

2. The contest winners! They are

@Djizza05
@Lafaytrash101

I will send them a private message. If they do not answer within the next 24h I will choose someone else.

Yay contest!