Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness

In the real world, Yue Fei had spent most of the night working to pay off his debts. He slept less than three hours a day, and his sudden death was the reason he transmigrated into this book two weeks ago.

At first, Yue Fei was very happy that he had a second chance at living, but the recurring stomach disease and the increasing wilting spirit made Yue Bei realize that his overwork and illness in the real world seemed to be brought over to this world of the book.

So Yue Fei started his healthy routine.

After soaking his feet, he went to bed at ten o'clock and fell asleep peacefully amid the crackling of fierce game keyboards from his roommates. At six o'clock the next morning, he got up on time. The roommates could not get up as usual, he simply cleaned up and went downstairs to buy breakfast.

Healthy habit of working and resting, but also a healthy diet.

Early in the morning at six o'clock, there were very few people eating breakfast in the cafeteria. Even in this ABO world, it is still true that contemporary college students cannot sleep at night and cannot get up in the morning.

Of course, it cannot be ruled out that health-conscious students like Yue Fei have already found a good spot at the cafeteria, breathing the fresh morning air, smiling, and eating breakfast while watching the news on the wall.

Yue Fei took a seat in the corner, and soon after finishing breakfast, he walked slowly back to the dormitory.

When he was almost in front of the dormitory building, his cell phone rang.

Yue Fei took a look, Jian Yi?

Hang up.

But as soon as he hung up the phone, Yue Fei looked up and saw the person standing downstairs in the dormitory looking at him.

"Xiao Fei, I brought you breakfast." Jian Yi put one hand in his pocket, and with the other raised the bag in his hand, he was handsome and dazzling.

Yue Fei squinted his eyes, raised the corners of his mouth, and walked in front of him and said, "No, I have eaten."

Jian Yi also obviously did not believe him: "I know you are still angry at me."

Yue Fei: "We have broken up."

Jian Yi: "Then I'll court you again."

Yue Fei was stunned: "?"

Can it still be like this?

Jian Yi: "I don't like Yin Xinchen. Pheromones can control my actions, but they can't control my feelings."

Yue Fei closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. Why did Jian Yi take up a different script from what he knows?

"I won't accept a boyfriend who may cheat on me for a second time at any time." Yue Fei's voice was very cold and ruthless.

Jian Yi was a bit angry: "But when we started dating, you knew I am an alpha, and you still dated me."

Yue Fei retorted calmly: "You said then that you would not be controlled by pheromones and casually mark someone. What happened now?"

Jian Yi also closed his mouth, he really could not reason about this matter.

"Yue Fei, have you really loved me?" Jian Yi's deep eyes reflected Yue Fei's indifferent face.

Yue Fei: "I did." Yue Fei did love Jian Yi, then that love was being consumed with paranoia, resulting in him harming others and himself. But now Yue Fei just wanted to change the ending of the original work and live a good life by himself.