Chapter 46: A Docile Trap

Yue Fei has never had experience in courting anyone.

Compared to courting, it seems that his initial misunderstanding is easier to do than courting.

Although thinking like this in his heart, Yue Fei still opened the browser and searched for how to woo the person he likes.

When Gu Wei came out of the bathroom, looking at Yue Fei's appearance, he was like a teenager with an internet addict staying up late to use his phone, his body was half buried in the bed.

"Still not sleeping?" Gu Wei raised his eyebrows and took two steps closer.

Upon hearing the sound, Yue Fei immediately turned off his phone and closed his eyes: "Sleep now."

With a light laugh, Gu Wei turned off the light, but instead of resting on the sofa in the living room as yesterday, he lay down beside Yue Fei.

Feeling a dip on the mattress under his body, Yue Fei's body suddenly stiffened.

"Not going to give me some quilt?"

Gu Wei's voice was not loud, but he could hear it clearly in the dark.

Yue Fei silently pushed the quilt over.

He did not know when it rained outside, and water droplets landed on the floor-to-ceiling window, rattling it.

"Go to sleep."

The steady rosin gave Yue Fei a great sense of security, but he felt that the extra long day of doing nothing had finally come to an end. Yue Fei's breathing gradually stabilized and he fell asleep.

On the contrary, the one who told the omega to go to sleep, was staring at the back of omega in the dark with his eyes open, not sleeping.

It was raining heavily outside the window, but inside the house Yue Fei dreamed that he was in the middle of a wildfire in a deep forest.

there were hot flames on his left and right, only a cool silent lake not far behind him was his only escape route.

He hurriedly turned around and rushed towards his only hope. Finally, after diving into the cold water, Yue Fei let out a sigh of relief.

Hugging the person who got into his arms with satisfaction, smelling the sweet pheromone of omega, the alpha who was not sleeping at first relaxed his mind, and gradually became sleepy.

The next day, Yue Fei woke up in Gu Wei's arms. He blinked, not sure if he unconsciously got into the other's arms, rolled over embarrassedly, and rolled back to his side of the bed that he was on last night.

Even though it was his vacation, Gu Wei still got up early and went to the company. He wanted to finish dealing with Yin Song's affairs as soon as possible, and then have more time to take Yue Fei around the island.

Yue Fei doesn't mind, and even hopes that he will spend more time at the company, because he needs a little space to make his own courting plan.

Almost as soon as Gu Wei left the house, Yue Fei opened his search page last night and continued to do his research.

To court the person you like: 1. Give small gifts. 2. Cook for him/her. 3. Pick him/her up after he/she gets off work. 4. Accompany him/her when he/she is sad. 5. Cultivate common hobbies. 6. Learn how to make him/her happy...

Yue Fei held a black pen in one hand, flipped the phone in the other, and took notes in his notebook.

He did give him gifts...he also made noodles for the man...