Chapter 72: Extra One

*Wedding*

His alpha had amazing degrees, and Yue Fei didn't want to lose to him. He had been studying hard during school. Because of the great progress and the wonderful graduation thesis, he finally got what he wanted and was rated as an outstanding graduate of the school when he graduated.

At the graduation ceremony, Gu Wei was invited on stage to give a speech for the graduates.

In previous years, this kind of event was a symbolic invitation, because the school also knew that these business leaders were very busy and would rarely attend.

This year Gu Wei would agree to attend. Many people were surprised, but those who knew the truth think it made sense.

Because this year, Mr. Gu's omega graduated.

Yue Fei sat in the audience and looked at Gu Wei intently. At the beginning, his roommate would poke him from time to time to signal him to have some self-restrained in public, but when he saw that his attention was entirely on Gu Wei, he had to give up.

Single people cannot understand the crookedness of young couples.

It was reasonable to say that the two have been together for almost two years, and the freshness should have passed long ago, but now it seemed that the level of lovey-dovey was worse than that of other people in their beginning phrase of a relationship.

When the roommates received their diplomas, they also received a wedding invitation from Yue Fei.

"Remember to come early." Yue Fei said.

Gu Wei stood behind Yue Fei and nodded politely.

Representative Zhao Zhi spoke: "Definitely!"

...

According to Yue Fei's wish, the wedding only invited those who both of them want to invite. It was simple but warm.

Gu Wei chose Matsu Island as the wedding location.

Both of them put on white custom-made suits and became life-long partners under the witness of the sea and relatives and friends.

Two pairs of thin lips closed together and separated after a while.

Yue Fei raised his head to look at Gu Wei, and their shadows were reflected in each other's eyes.

"I love you."

With big hands on his waist, the emcee on the side was ignored, and Gu Wei's eyes were fixed on his omega, focused and affectionate.

Yue Fei raised his mouth: "I love you too."

The kiss fell again, no longer touching and leaving, but deeply entangled with each other.

The sea breeze blew gently, the white yarn fluttered, the petals rolled, the guests cheered with thunderous applause.

The oath was not important to the two, as long as they made sure that they love each other.

After the ceremony, there was a wedding banquet by the sea. Wine and meals were also prepared on the side. The guests could freely serve themselves to food and drinks.

The banquet began with the main leads of today's wedding.

For today, Yue Fei deliberately asked a teacher to teach him how to dance, and finally progressed from disharmony of limbs to the level of being able to keep up with the music.

Gu Wei wanted to teach him personally, but Yue Fei was not happy because he really had no foundation at all, and Gu Wei's dancing part was different from his. Gu Wei was already busy at work, so there was no need to burden him with giving him dancing lessons.