Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation

With such a strong scent, Yue Fei finally smelled his own pheromone.

Sweet, faintly...

A place on the back of his neck seemed to be burning up, making him unable to tolerate it.

No way, if he did not come up with a way soon, he would be burned to death.

Thinking about this, he got out of his bed, leaned on the wall, walked to the bathroom with weak steps, sat in the bathtub, and turned on the water in the shower.

The cold water poured over his head, temporarily alleviating the heat on his body.

He tilted his head and leaned on the edge of the bathtub, his eyes half-open and half-closed, his brain was muddy, unable to do any thinking for the time being.

...

The leak of pheromone, which had not converged at all, alarmed Gu Wei, who was still working in the study.

With such a high concentration, it was obvious that Yue Fei's current state is not stable. If it was not handled properly, no one knew whether there would be any danger.

After a brief thought, Gu Wei called Qiao Si.

"Come to Nanwan Xiang District, I want to go to the hospital."

After a pause, Gu Wei added: "Prepare some suppressants and pheromone cleansing sprays."

"If I don't come down, just directly come up to pick up someone."

Afterwards, he called Tang Yue: "Call the hospital and make some arrangements. Experts in beta and omega pheromone research are needed. Yue Fei might need them."

Both men heard the seriousness in Gu Wei's words, and acted immediately without unnecessary doubts.

After making some arrangements, Gu Wei finally got up and came to Yue Fei's room door.

He knocked on the door: "Yue Fei?"

No one answered.

"Xiao Fei?"

From inside the room came the sound of bottles and cans falling to the ground.

No more scruples, Gu Wei opened the door directly with the spare key.

The bed was empty.

Noting the light in the bathroom was on, Gu Wei approached and gently opened the door that was slightly closed.

In the bathroom, Yue Fei sat in the bathtub in his soaked pajamas, leaning against the corner with his head down, as if he had lost consciousness.

Upon seeing this, Gu Wei frowned, came to his side and turned off the shower: "What's wrong with you?"

The flowing cold water disappeared, the heat on the body turned back, the skin on the back of the neck was getting sore, Yue Fei didn't know what was wrong with him. If it was a pseudo estrus, why did he have no desire at all, instead it was like he is being surrounded in magma, just feeling hot and hurt all over, making him just want to die on the spot.

"It hurts."

Seeing that it was Gu Wei, Yue Fei felt like crying, and what he said was full of grievances.

Seeing the boy so uncomfortable, Gu Wei felt his heart swelling up for a short second; the rosin gently wrapped around the person, and at the same time he stretched out his hand and took the person into his arms, patted his back lightly with his big hand: "Let's go to the hospital, the pain will go away soon."