Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays

In the real world, Yue Fei has also embraced a long-lost friend, and has been embraced by a colleague who loves his experience, but all the embraces in the past are not the same as this one today.

It is no longer that he needs the other, but that the other needs him.

The familiar wilderness rosin gradually became thicken in the air, and the breathing by his ear was light and heavy.

The warm water in his hands had cooled, but the two of them did not seem to feel the passing time.

Gu Wei did not know if it was his illusion, the clear and sweet spring that he had smelled that night lingered between his breath, and he unconsciously lowered his head to find the source of the smell.

The warm tip of his nose touched the skin behind Yue Fei's neck and the boy could not help shivering.

"You...

The cheerful cell phone ringing broke the silence of the study before he could finish his sentence. Yue Fei got woken out of his thoughts, and the seemingly itchy in his neck got leaned away.

Gu Wei also got woken out of his trance, let go of his embrace, and took the water cup from Yue Fei's hand.

"Your phone."

Yue Fei took out his phone from his pocket and looked up at Gu Wei when he saw Father Yue calling.

Calling so late, he must have read the news.

"Hello," Yue Fei answered.

Father Yue: "Xiao Fei, you haven't slept yet."

"Not yet, what's the matter, Dad."

"Are you with Gu Wei now?"

Father Yue seemed to be careful with his words, hesitating how to arrange his questions.

Under Gu Wei's gaze, Yue Fei lowered his eyes: "Dad, did you see the news?"

Father Yue: "Did you see it too?"

Yue Fei: "Uh, don't worry, the news is fake. Gu Wei is at home now."

Father Yue: "Ah, fake news, that news is just fake, your mother made me call you to ask, it's so late now, go to sleep, dad won't bother you."

Yue Fei: "Uh, good night Dad."

Ending the call, Yue Fei held the phone in his hand.

"My dad was asking about the news."

Gu Wei: "Uh, your explanation is good enough, I will let Qiao Si handle it, there will be no next time."

"Ok."

There was a brief silence.

Yue Fei turned the phone screen on and off: "Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah." Gu Wei drank the water in the cup, "I'm heading back to the room, and you should sleep early."

Yue Fei: "Yeah."

Gu Wei turned around and left Yue Fei's study. When he walked to the door, he seemed to suddenly remember something. He turned around and said to Yue Fei: "The shower gel you are using smells good."

Yue Fei: "?"

It seems that he is using a fragrance-free shower gel.

Yue Fei stayed in the study for a while, after confirming that there was nothing wrong with Gu Wei, he turned off the light and went downstairs.

Because he went to bed too late the night before, Yuefei didn't get up until ten o'clock the next day. He was covered in sweat when he woke up. He checked his temperature with a thermometer and he did not seem to have a fever. Then Yue Fei sighed and walked into the bathroom.