Chapter 11: Must Be Professional

In the evening of the next day, Yue Fei returned to the apartment near school that Gu Wei told him about.

Once arrived at the place, he input the code that Tang Yue gave him to unlock the door, Yue Fei stared at the familiar Aunt Chen.

"Mr. Yue, welcome back."

Aunt Chen greeted him warmly.

Yue Fei was a little surprised: "Aunt Chen, you're here, what about Nanwan Xiang District?"

Aunt Chen: "Since you're here, there is no need for me to stay at Nanwan Xiang District, right? Of course I came here to cook for you."

Yue Fei: "What about Mr. Gu?"

Aunt Chen: "Mr. Gu never eats at home."

Yue Fei was taken aback: "That's it."

"Secretary Tang had told me on the first day that there is no need to cook for Mr. Gu. I think it must be that Mr. Gu has already had dinner with his business partners before coming home." Aunt Chen explained.

Yue Fei nodded, still surprised by Gu Wei's arrangement.

Obviously, Aunt Chen was hired to cook for him.

Gu Wei sure does deserve to be the heir of the Gu Family, the man is very thoughtful to little details that even Yue Fei could have missed.

Is this the way that all wealthy presidents can win everyone's heart? Thinking about his previous bosses, they only know to drain you dry of your labor and knowledge, no wonder their business cannot grow further and there is no order in the company.

Within a short moment, Yue Fei had already played countless drama scenarios in his mind.

It seemed that he must prepare well for this weekend dinner.

...

"Secretary Tang, can you please send me information about Mr. Gu's habits, personal preferences, etc? I need to prepare for the weekend dinner." After having his meal, Yue Fei returned to his room and sent a message to Tang Yue.

When receiving Yue Fei's message, Tang Yue was with Gu Wei and attended a business dinner with his boss.

"President Gu, Mr. Yue said that he would like to ask about your preferences in order to cope with the weekend dinner." Tang Yue asked Gu Wei for instructions.

Gu Wei glanced at him, and said indifferently, "Uh, send it to him."

After receiving instructions, Tang Yue endured his little heartache and sent a summary of Gu Wei's habits and preferences that he had gathered over the years to Yue Fei, the complete copy is his private collection.

Upon receiving the document, Yue Fei immediately put down the textbook and read the attachment.

...Coffee without milk and sugar, no honey, no tomatoes, no dragon fruit...

Yue Fei read through one page with an "ah".

Looked at the second page, there's more?

After reading through the third page, he had forgotten what was written before...

At this time, Tang Yue sent over another message, and Yue Fei exited the attachment file to read it.

Tang Yue: Please fill out this questionnaire so that Mr. Gu can get familiar with your information.

Yue Fei took a quick glance at it, mostly it was about his personal likes, dislikes and usual habits.

Yue Fei replied to him: [okay]