Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now

After listening to Gu Wei explaining how the matter was made public: it was Gu Tiansheng who altered the speech and told the media; Yue Fei scratched his face in embarrassment.

"I see. In fact, publicizing our relationship has no effect on me."

It was just that if Gu Wei decided to make it public in order to save the Gu Group's reputation in the public opinion, he would be a little disappointed.

"It's okay now, I see that the public opinion of the Gu Group on the Internet has been moderated, indicating that this method is indeed effective, I am okay."

Gu Wei looked at him, and after he finished speaking, Gu Wei raised his hand and rubbed his head: "I will solve this matter as soon as possible, but you, why did you suddenly come to the company looking for me today? To check up on me?"

To check what up...Yue Fei looked away: "It was just a whim."

It seemed that every time he took the initiative to go to the company to find Gu Wei, he always encountered unpleasant things. For example, the last time he went to pick him up at work, he met Ge Xi, and this time he almost misunderstood Gu Wei.

"Heh." Gu Wei chuckled lightly, "Then you have to have more on a whim."

Yue Fei: "Do you want me to go to the company often? Why?"

"It's too boring at work by myself." Gu Wei said.

Gu Wei, a super workaholic in everyone's eyes, would actually say that work is boring?

Yue Fei said with a red ear, "Then I will bring you something to eat when I have time."

"Thank you." Gu Wei pinched his cheek.

Yue Fei glared at him, pretending to be angry: "Pinching my cheek again."

"Okay, I won't pinch." As he said, Gu Wei lowered his head and dropped a kiss on the boy's cheek.

No sexual desire, no pheromone interference, just a touch of lips on the cheek.

"When I want to pinch you in the future, I'll give you a kiss, one kiss for each time I want to pinch your face."

What a profiteer? Yue Fei blushed and said, "Or you can just pinch..."

...

Does Gu Wei like him?

Back in the study, Yue Fei lay on the desk, as if someone was beating a drum on his chest, and his heartbeat was pounding.

Does Gu Wei like him?

If he doesn't like him, why did he kiss him like that?

No matter how close the intimate contact was, Yue Fei did not feel as deeply touched as today's unreasonable kiss.

Excluding desire, but still wanting to be close, besides liking, what else is there?

The more he thought about it, the more he got his hope up. Yue Fei opened a workbook and tried to work on a problem to calm down his heart.

Instead of picking a day, there is no better time like now, so let's confess it today!

Thinking of this, Yue Fei got up, threw the workbook away, and walked arrogantly towards Gu Wei's study next door.

Knocked on the door, pushed it open, Yue Fei took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"Gu Wei, I like you!"

The voice fell to the ground, and the air was quiet for a long time.

Yue Fei's heart felt cold for a while, and he opened his eyes, only to see that there was no one in the room.