Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet

The stamina of the red wine was great. After Yue Fei moved the books to the study, he felt hot all over. He thought it was because of exercising. Later, after taking a break, he noticed that the temperature did not drop, instead he felt dizzy, so he had to admit that he might be a little drunk.

His drinking is not so bad, so it can only be that the problem lies in Gu Wei's wine.

Is it that the more expensive the red wine, the easier it is to intoxicate? Yue Fei came to this conclusion and gave up his plan to study in the new study room at night, and went back to the room on the first floor and changed into his pajamas; then passed out on the bed.

Late at night, in the master bedroom on the second floor, Gu Wei who was already asleep suddenly opened his eyes. His eyes fell on the door, his Adam's apple slid up and down as he sat up.

Although it was shallow, he was sure that he smelled the sweetness of strange pheromones.

An omega.

Is in this house.

With a click, the door of the master bedroom opened.

Gu Wei expressionlessly walked down the stairs following the pheromone smell and stopped in front of a door.

If he remembered correctly, the person in the room at this moment should be his partner who agreed to get married, Yue Fei, a beta.

Realizing that something happened outside of his control, Gu Wei's brows gradually frowned.

Instead of opening the door in front of him, he turned around and returned to the second floor.

After sitting quietly next to his bed for a while, Gu Wei pulled out a glass tube from the bedside table and silently injected the liquid into his body.

Injecting oneself with suppressant is a basic skill for an alpha. After fighting against his urge, Gu Wei threw the empty tube on the table, lay back on the bed, and closed his eyes.

...

With this sleep, Yue Fei slept extremely uncomfortably. When he woke up, he found himself sweating all over, and he rushed to the bathroom before walking out of the room.

Walking to the dining room and finding that Gu Wei was already sitting at the dining table, Yue Fue was taken aback.

"You haven't gone to work yet?"

Gu Wei raised his eyes to look at him, his eyes were unreadable, his dark eyes contained a deep meaning of unknown reason.

"Waiting for you."

"Ah? Oh!" Yue Fei sat down at the dinner table, "Is there something you want to tell me?"

Gu Wei looked at him, but did not speak immediately.

Yue Fei was confused.

The pheromone that fascinated Gu Wei strongly last night, just like a clear sweet spring, was not being detected at the moment.

Gu Wei picked up the cup beside his hand, took a sip, lowered his eyes in deep thoughts for a moment, then said: "It's nothing, don't forget about Wednesday, I'll head out now."

After speaking, Gu Wei got up and left before Aunt Chen brought out breakfast.

Yue Fei thought he was really just trying to remind him about Wednesday, so he did not care much. He asked the driver to send him back to school after the meal.

What Yue Fei did not know was that early that morning, Tang Yue received a new task from his boss as soon as he arrived at the company.

-Investigate Yue Fei's medical or physical examination records in all hospitals, and let him know about the results.