Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends

As soon as he became the chairman of the group, no one could get in contact with him for a whole twenty four hours. Therefore, as soon as Gu Wei turned on the phone, he was not surprised to see a bunch of missed calls.

"Estrus period, don't disturb."

After posting a message on his chat group, Gu Wei turned off his phone and went to prepare food for Yue Fei.

He did not care at all about his intrigued message, which would trigger a round of shock among his friends and family.

He Yinyin was having dinner at the eldest son's house when she received Gu Tiansheng's call.

"What are you doing with Gu Wei? Gu Wei really changed his gender?"

He Yinyin held a mouthful of rice in her mouth, and she spitted it out without reserving her well mannered image for decades.

"What are you going on about?"

When Gu Tiansheng said it, he felt that his thoughts were too unrealistic: "He himself said that he is going through an estrus period, and I thought he has transformed into an omega."

"..." He Yinyin cut off the phone directly.

She called Gu Wei, but no one answered it. Then her elder son reminded her to check the group chat, she saw Gu Wei's newly updated status in the friends and family group.

He Yinyin frowned: "Xiao Fei is an omega?"

Gu Weii: "According to this, there is no one else."

"If he is an omega and it's not a bad thing, why didn't he tell us about it?" He Yinyin didn't understand.

Gu Weii: "Things may be more complicated than I thought. When they...are done, you can ask Gu Wei again."

"That's all that we can do now."

...

Yue Fei didn't know that his omega identity had been sort of disclosed to a few people. He was now nestled in Gu Wei's arms, drinking the nutrient solution while watching TV.

Only by real experience will you understand how terrible the estrus period is.

Like a beast, Yue Fei thought.

"What are you thinking about?" Gu Wei squeezed the back of his neck and asked softly when he noticed that he was distracted.

Yue Fei shook his head slightly: "It's nothing, how does it go with your work? The estrus period seems to be seven days."

"You don't need to worry about this."

With that, Gu Wei leaned forward and took a strawberry from the table and put it to Yue Fei's mouth.

Yue Fei opened his mouth very naturally and bit down half of it, some of the strawberry juice stained the corners of his mouth, and some juice from the other half ran down along Gu Wei's distinct fingers.

Sticking out the tip of his tongue and licking the juice from his mouth, he felt the man's gaze suddenly heat up, Yue Fei raised his eyes to look at Gu Wei, the man's gaze fixed on his lips.

Curving up the corners of his mouth, Yue Fei looked at Gu Wei, and his lips moved closer to the hand that was still holding the strawberry.

Gu Wei thought the boy was going to eat the remaining half, but he didn't expect a soft tender touch was running up his fingers, and the juice that was running down his fingers was being licked little by little.

The alpha's breathing abruptly increased, and with a light movement of his fingers, he fed half a strawberry into Yue Fei's mouth.

Just as he held the strawberry in his mouth, Yue Fei's mouth had not had time to close, and the slender fingers also entered his mouth with the strawberry.