Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate

The pure sweetness, which flavor is that, Yue Fei looked confused.

"Does it taste like sugar?"

Gu Wei had never seen beta pseudo estrus before, regardless of alpha or omega, the person can always smell their own pheromone: "Why don't you know the smell of your pheromone? Didn't you smell it yesterday?"

Yue Fei: "I don't know, it seemed that I smelled a lot of very mixed scents yesterday. There is a very strong scent of rosin, and some kind of floral scent... I remember that rosin is the cologne scent you have been wearing. Then is floral fragrance mine? But didn't you say sweet?"

"The cologne I wear?" Noticing the unusual, Gu Wei sat up straight, "You had smelled the pine scent on me before?"

Yue Fei: "Yes, I always wanted to ask you about the cologne brand, it smells good."

Hearing this, Gu Wei frowned. Rosin is his pheromone. In normal circumstances, Yue Fei should not be able to smell it, but not only the boy smelled it, but the boy also mistakenly thought that he was wearing cologne.

"What's wrong?" Yue Fei realized that the man's reaction was not quite right.

Gu Wei sorted out the information he just received and came up with two theories. First, Yue Fei is beta, but he can smell his pheromone like any alpha or omega. Second, Yue Fei is an omega pretending to be a beta, but he thinks his pheromone is cologne.

According to his own knowledge, unless Yue Fei is an omega who thinks he is a beta, he cannot explain the current situation. Or, Yue Fei is a special medical case...

It seemed that they should find time to take Yue Fei to the hospital for a total check up.

"It's okay, I just remembered that our honeymoon might delay your study." Gu Wei stood up, "I will let Tang Yue give you the cologne brand afterwards."

Yue Fei just thought of the cologne scent and mentioned it to the man. Compared with cologne, he actually cared more about honeymoon, ah no, travel will delay learning.

"How about you go by yourself, I stay at school to study discreetly?" Yue Fei suggested.

Gu Wei uttered one word lightly: "No."

Opinions are not unified, and the specific arrangements for the honeymoon have been temporarily shelved.

He Yinyin delayed the worship by one day before calling Yue Fei over to help.

The matter of ancestor worship has always been handled by a dedicated butler, and He Yinyin actually only takes a last look after the butler has prepared everything.

As Gu Wei said earlier, He Yinyin specifically called Yue Fei to come back, because she just wanted to spend some time with him.

Standing beside He Yinyin, Yue Fei took the dishes handed over by the butler, and tasted them one by one.

"This year's fish sauce tastes better than last year." He Yinyin commented.

Butler: "This time we found another supplier and said it has a unique taste."

He Yinyin smiled softly: "Yes."

Yue Fei blinked as he listened and took another bite.

It is said to be an ancestor worship, but in fact, it can be said that it is a family union held by the Gu Family once a year. There are not that many people present during the Chinese New Year. Therefore, there must be no mistake in preparation for the ancestor worship, let alone remembering this family and forgetting the other. Otherwise, they will definitely be the talk among the family gossip throughout the years.