Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends

Although he did not know why Gu Wei suddenly behaved like this, Yue Fei could not  deny that he did feel good.

When Gu Wei came back, he saw Yue Fei with his back facing him, his face buried in the pillow, being shy.

"Is there any discomfort?"

Gu Wei leaned over and leaned closer, raised his hand to pull down the boy's collar, and looked at the gland behind his neck.

He used his finger to stroke over it, and it seemed to be a little swollen compared to last time. The gland was gradually maturing.

After confirming that the temperature and pheromone concentration were normal, Gu Wei squeezed Yue Fei's neck and said, "Go to sleep."

As he expected, as long as he didn't directly stimulate the gland, Yue Fei could always accept his enthusiasm.

Yue Fei blushed and closed his eyes.

He did not know if the activity earlier had exhausted him, he thought he was going to have a hard time sleeping, but he soon fell asleep.

As usual, Yue Fei still woke up in Gu Wei's arms the next day.

This was the scene whenever he woke up for more than a week. At first, Yue Fei's heartbeat would race up and make him feel all embarrassed. But after so many days, he could indifferently remove the arm on his waist without blushing, and got out of bed to change clothes and wash up.

Since early in the morning, Yue Fei would be reminded of what happened last night whenever he saw Gu Wei. So, he ate his breakfast with his head down and didn't dare to meet Gu Wei's eyes at all.

Of course Gu Wei noticed that something was wrong with him, but he also understood his unusual behavior, so he didn't say anything. Yue Fei will have such a reaction, it was because the boy was not used to it yet. When the two of them started to do more intimate acts, they would not be like this.

After the man finished breakfast, Yue Fei watched as Gu Wei answered the phone, the relaxed expression on the man's face disappeared. Instead, he had this calm and indifferent attitude at work.

"Second Uncle, my father is in charge of the company's affairs now, so you can ask him what to do."

"Every problem can be solved; if you say it can't be; then it's your problem."

After finishing the call, Gu Wei just put down the phone and the phone rang again.

The caller is He Yinyin.

"Mom." Gu Wei picked up.

"Uh, I'm eating."

"He is next to me."

"Just heard about it."

"If my father thinks he is capable of solving this matter, then I don't have to come back and solve it for him."

"Mom, I'm still on my honeymoon."

...

Yue Fei listened on the side while eating breakfast silently.

This time the other party talked a lot, and Gu Wei paused for a long time before he hummed.

"We will go back tomorrow."

When he hung up, Yue Fei raised his eyes to look at him: "What happened?"

Gu Wei: "A few days ago, Second Uncle's project had an accident. The matter was not complicated at all. It should be done with making a statement, conducting a thorough investigation, and paying compensation accordingly. But my father listened to Second Uncle's defense and believed that those people are rascals who just wanted compensation; and he made some inappropriate statements in front of the media. Now the victims have united to surround the Gu Group's Headquarter. Unless my father apologizes publicly and comes up with a solution that satisfies everyone, they will never leave."