Chapter 60: Being Spoiled

After spending a few days in Nanwan Xiang District with nothing to do, the effectiveness of self-study was really limited. Yue Fei began to ask Gu Wei when he could go back to school.

During this period of time, Gu Wei did not go to the company, but stayed with him in Nanwan Xiang District. Yue Fei realized that apart from the lack of some memory, he had no problem with the ability to take care of himself, so he thought that after going to school, Gu Wei could also return to work like usual.

In the past few days, Gu Wei took Yue Fei to the third floor when he had nothing to do. He successfully reminded Yue Fei of the scene when he first learned to swim. With the help of subconscious traction, he quickly learned to swim again.

However, to Gu Wei's disappointment, Yue Fei still had no memory of his confession in the shower that day.

"Next month." By the pool, Gu Wei promised that Yue Fei could go back to school next month.

Just only a few days away anyway, Yue Fei nodded: "Okay."

"Let's end today, take a rest." Gu Wei stepped forward and reached out to Yue Fei, trying to pull him out of the pool.

Yue Fei raised his hand and took hold of his hand, but did not try to get out. Instead, he raised his face and smiled slyly at Gu Wei.

Gu Wei didn't react, and squatted down by the pool, seeing Yue Fei stiff and motionless, and asked, "What's the matter?"

The strength in Yue Fei's hand increased a bit, and Yue Fei's face slowly flushed red when he saw that Gu Wei's body hadn't moved at all.

"Nothing!" This time, Yue Fei used Gu Wei's hand as support and went up smoothly.

As soon as he stepped on the pavement, Gu Wei understood, smiled and took the person into his arms: "Want to trick me?"

Yue Fei, who wanted to pull the other down into the water: "..."

Don't talk about it, it was embarrassing to not be able to pull someone down the water with just a bit of force!

How come his strength was so much worse than Gu Wei? Was there such a big difference between alpha and beta?

"No." Yue Fei blinked, pretending to be innocent.

Unable to proceed with his foul play, Yue Fei would not recognize it.

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows.

Yue Fei got irritated as he said: "I'm hungry."

"Then go downstairs and have a snack."

Yue Fei: "I want to eat here, you bring it up here for me."

Gu Wei: "Why should I go?"

"Do you want to change husband?" Yue Fei pretended to be fierce.

Gu Wei laughed, ruffled his head, let go of him, turned around and went downstairs very consciously to get him a snack.

Yue Fei curled up his mouth, sat down by the pool, soaking half of his legs in the cool water, waiting for Gu Wei to come up.

Soon, the alpha appeared on the stairs with the fruit plate and cake.

Yue Fei, who had been staring there, got up and greeted him.

"Eat a piece of cake." Gu Wei used a small fork to pick up a small piece of cake and held it to Yue Fei's mouth.

Yue Fei opened his mouth and took a bite, but the corners of his mouth were stained by the cream, but he didn't notice it.