Chapter 05: A Dream World

"What are you doing here?" Gu Wei frowned, dissatisfied with Yue Fei's uninvited behavior.

Yue Fei heard his displeasing, but did not quite understand: "Ah, I'm here to look for Secretary Tang."

Gu Wei, who thought Yue Fei came to look for him, turned around. Tang Yue was standing behind him with an apologetic smile on his face: "Mr. Gu, Mr. Yue said that he would like to negotiate in person."

"So you are Secretary Tang. I was about to ask Young Master Gu to look for you." Yue Fei tilted his body when he heard the man answer, and looked at him over Gu Wei's shoulder, then straightened up, "Young Master Gu, is your secretary done with work today? If there is nothing you need from him, he and I will leave first."

Gu Wei stood still.

Tang Yue looked at the man's back in fear, how could this beta dare to talk to the Devil like this?!

Out of Tang Yue's expectation, Gu Wei neither said that the contract should not be signed, nor did he ask the security to take the person away, instead he looked back at him: "Tell Qiao Si to come to the office to find me."

Qiao Si is another secretary of Gu Wei. Gu Wei means that the other work will be handed over to Qiao Si, and Tang Yue will deal with the contract.

"Understood, Mr. Gu." Tang Yue nodded in response.

After watching his boss leave, Tang Yue's gaze fell on the beta who was about to become the boss's contracted partner.

"Mr. Yue, nice to meet you, my name is Tang Yue," Tang Yue smiled gently and politely.

Yue Fei returned with the same gentle and polite smile: "Nice to meet you."

The smile on Tang Yue's face froze: "Mr. Yue, you came earlier than the agreed time. Let's go upstairs and talk."

Yue Fei pointed to his slippers: "Would you like to change location? It's inappropriate for me to go in like this."

Tang Yue: "It's okay, Feng Mao is the Gu Family's property, you don't have to be polite."

So Tang Yue walked ahead to lead Yue Fei, and the two entered the building unimpeded.

The security guard who had just stopped Yue Fei stood upright at the door, looking straight ahead, pretending that he did not see Yue Fei.

Yue Fei stopped in his steps into the building.

"Secretary Tang, let's go to the coffee shop at the intersection, it's my treat."

Tang Yue looked back at him with a little puzzled gaze, but he did not ask, "Okay." After all, it was President Gu's future contracted partner, and he still had to give the other some face.

In the coffee shop, the two sat opposite each other.

Tang Yue took out the contract from his bag: "Have you checked the email? You can ask any questions or request any changes on the contract. Mr. Gu said as long as they are negotiable."

Yue Fei: "I only have three conditions. First of all, there is an issue with the current finance in my dad's company. I hope Mr. Gu can help the company through this difficult time. Second, I don't provide physical services. Last one, the wedding will be held after I graduate; after all, I'm still a student and want to keep a low profile."

The smile on Tang Yue's face remained unchanged: "There is no problem with the first condition. I need to consult Mr. Gu for the second and third condition."

Yue Fei nodded: "Please go ahead."

Tang Yue got up and went outside to call Gu Wei.

Yue Fei leisurely took a sip of his coffee, staring at the people and cars passing by outside.

As Tang Yue made the call to Gu Wei, when he mentioned Yue Fei will not provide physical services, Tang Yue could still imagine Gu Wei's aura instantly dropped a few degrees in temperature even through the cell phone.

"Tell him, I agree to all." After a pause, Gu Wei said, "Give him my personal number."

Tang Yue: "Okay."

Returning to the table, Tang Yue conveyed Gu Wei's meaning, and at the same time hinted a bit of dissatisfaction: "When you met with Mr. Gu last night, you could actually tell him these conditions in person."

Yue Fei: "Yesterday he said he will have you to contact me. I thought he specifically wants me to talk to you regarding this contract, so I didn't lay them out to him."

Tang Yue got choked on his words: "I am indeed responsible for this. You are right to think so."

Yue Fei smiled.

Tang Yue: "If there is nothing else, I will take it back to revise it and will send the final draft to you again."

Yue Fei: "Thanks for your hard work."

Tang Yue: "No, this is my job. There are still works in the company, so I will go back first. Mr. Yue, you must have somewhere to go."

Yue Fei: "Have a coffee before you go."

Tang Yue waved his hand: "No, thank you. See you next time, Mr. Yue."

Yue Fei did not keep him.

Leaving the coffee shop, Yue Fei did not go home directly, instead he found a park and sat down on a bench by the roadside.

The park was not lively on weekdays, occasionally a woman pushing a stroller passed by, or an old man with gray hair walked slowly by.

This is a living world.

Yue Fei breathed a sigh of relief. After all, he had been in this world for half a month.

In the real world, he did not have such good relatives; after his parents divorced, he grew up with his father. His father owned a huge debt and disappeared. He alone took up all the debts of the family.

The world he lives in now is too relaxed. He has a happy family, friendly relatives and friends, and a stable life...

Until now, Yue Fei could not believe it.

Could it be that he has always been belonging to this world, and the world outside the book is just a dream?

Just as he was lost in his thoughts, a familiar voice rang, interrupting his thoughts.

"Xiao Fei? Are you waiting for me here?"

Yue Fei looked up, it was Jian Yi who he had not seen for many days.

Why is it so coincidental?

"My house is nearby, you know I often come here for a walk and you come here to wait for me, you..."

Before Jian Yi could finish, Yue Fei interrupted him.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school today?" The person who was supposed to be in school suddenly appeared here. The person who should be surprised is Yue Fei, right, and he did not remember that this is the place where Jian Yi also comes often, otherwise he would definitely not come here!

Hearing this, Jian Yi suddenly realized something, and he seemed to not be able to hold it together: "You know that I cannot be here today, that's why you came here? If we can't let go of each other, why must we break up?"

Before Yue Fei could catch his train of thoughts, Jian Yi suddenly took a step forward, placed his hands on the back of the bench behind Yue Fei, and locked him in.

"Are you torturing me or torturing yourself?"

"?" Yue Fei pushed him away, "Use your mouth to speak, don't use your hands."

Does this male protagonist get a fake script and fail to make a passionate act without following the Basic Law?

---