Chapter 17: Study Hard

After leaving the hotel, the two returned to Nanwan Xiang District.

Yue Fei actually did not have enough to eat. Gu Wei seemed to not have time to eat at the banquet either. When they got home, Yue Fei turned to ask Gu Wei before the man started to walk upstairs, "You didn't eat anything, right. I'll cook some noodles and we eat together?"

Gu Wei finally realized what he had forgotten when he took Yue Fei to the banquet today.

"Are you hungry? I'll ask Tang Yue to bring something to eat."

Yue Fei: "No need, I can cook it myself, do you want to eat together?"

Yue Fei asked him out of politeness, but to Gu Wei's ears, it seemed that Yue Fei wanted him to stay to eat dinner together.

"Sure." Gu Wei sat down in the dining room very consciously, waiting for Yue Fei to cook the noodles.

Seeing this, Yue Fei touched his nose and went into the kitchen alone.

The same egg noodles, everything was ready in less than fifteen minutes.

Gu Wei looked at the clear soup in the bowl for a while, and then stretched out his chopsticks after a pause.

Under the light, the two seemed to be a real family, eating at the same dining room under the same roof and on the same table.

With only the two of them alone in Nanwan Xiang District at night, this reminded Gu Wei of the omega pheromone he had smelled that night.

He had confirmed that Yue Fei is not an omega, so there was only one possibility left...

Yue Fei must have used something that contains omega pheromone in the room that night.

"Do you know why I only want to marry beta?" Gu Wei asked suddenly.

Yue Fei raised his eyes: "Why?"

"I don't like the smell of omega pheromones." Gu Wei said.

So, don't use perfumes, shower gels, shampoos that contain omega pheromones that attract alpha gimmicks...

"Oh."

Yue Fei did not know Gu Wei's subtext at all, and only though he was looking for something to talk with him.

The original work actually briefly mentioned the reason why Gu Wei does not like omega pheromones.

Due to his own excellence and the Gu Family's background, Gu Wei has encountered countless omegas since he differentiated into an alpha. Being sexually harassed by various sweet pheromones every day, Gu Wei did not degenerate himself or fell into the trap set by the omega gang that was sent to his door. Instead, he suffered from a mild Omegaphobia. He will not get sexual arouses or desires by the omega pheromones, instead he will be physiologically disgusted.

Of course, Gu Wei would not confess his mild Omegaphobia to other people, so he only shows that he has no interest in Omega to other people.

In the original work, Yin Xinchen is a rare omega that Gu Wei does not dislike, because Yin Xinchen has never tried to seduce him.

"I don't know if you don't tell me," Yue Fei opened his eyes and said nonchalantly.

Gu Wei thought the boy understood his underlying meaning, and put down his chopsticks after slurring the last sip of soup: "It's not too late to know now. I'm done, I'll go up first."

Yue Fei nodded: "Okay, good night."

Gu Wei got up, and after two steps, he suddenly remembered and said, "...go to sleep early."