Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking

The two walked around the beach and didn't return to the hotel until the lights lit up on the streets.

"Occasionally, it is quite relaxing to come to this kind of island to take a stroll." Yue Fei liked Matsu Island very much.

Gu Wei: "If you like, we can come here for vacation every year in the future."

Yue Fei was taken aback for a moment and nodded: "Yeah."

He did not expect that Gu Wei would include him into the man's future plans.

From now on, every year... Regardless of whether Gu Wei just casually said it, Yue Fei felt warm in his heart.

The other man just states that he has his own place in the other's future, which is a new thing for Yue Fei.

Before transmigrating here, he was always alone. Everyone has a home and a family who care for each other. It seemed that he had never been included in this family warmth, sometimes he wanted to find someone to talk to, and he had to consider whether it is convenient for the others or not.

And when he inexplicably came to this world, although the original owner had parents and younger siblings, Yue Fei still did not dare to have too much contact with them. After all, he was not the real Yue Fei, and if he gets too close to them, they will for sure notice something is wrong with him.

And Gu Wei was the only person he got close to after transmigrating here. Yue Fei believed it is the same case with Gu Wei, so it is easier for Yue Fei to get along with him.

Yue Fei often wondered if one day he would wake up and find that everything he experienced now was just a dream.

In the past, he would not feel remorseful for waking up from a dream, but now he hopes that this dream can last longer...

Gu Wei went to the bathroom to take a shower, and Yue Fei sat down on the carpet alone, unpacking his luggage.

Usually, there would be a dedicated housekeeper to unpack their luggage, but Yue Fei felt that he didn't have much luggage anyway, so he should like to do it by himself, so he refused. In the end, the butler only sorted out Gu Wei's luggage, but also specially reserved spaces for Yue Fei to place his clothes in by himself.

Putting his clothes in the closet, Yue Fei noticed a somewhat obtrusive box.

What is it?

...

When Gu Wei came out of the bathroom with only a bath towel wrapped around his waist.

Back in the room, Yue Fei, who was sitting on the carpet playing with his phone, raised his head and gave him an unknown glance.

Thinking that the boy was feeling uncomfortable because he was half naked, Gu Wei went into the closet to get his pajamas and came out after changing into them.

However, Yue Fei still looked at him with strange eyes.

Unable to understand the meaning behind Yue Fei's stare, Gu Wei sat down on the edge of the bed and asked him, "What's wrong?"

Yue Fei: "Nothing."

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows, of course he didn't believe what the boy said, so he stretched out his hand to rub his head, but Yue Fei got up almost instantly.

"I'm going to take a shower." Yue Fei picked up his pajamas and ran to the bathroom.

Gu Wei's hand paused and then retracted, frowning slightly, what happened while he was in the shower?