Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint

Not busy...

Gu Wei's workaholic attributes are in which Lin Li had a full of experience. So when he listened to these words at the moment, he suspected that his ears were not working well. To get the workaholic to say this while working, Mr. Gu and Mr. Yue must have a very good relationship.

Fortunately, Ge Xi did not do anything more than necessary, otherwise it would be extremely embarrassing and shameful to be seen as an omega trying to seduce someone else's alpha under the alpha's omega's nose. Mr. Yue must have a very good upbringing to not expose Ge Xi on the spot.

Seeing that Gu Wei could not end the call for a while, Lin Li quietly sent a message to Ge Xi.

Lin Li: You are right. The omega who came with Mr. Gu is Mr. Gu's partner.

Ge Xi: See, I told you so!

Lin Li: You should start to study hard from now on, stop thinking about marrying a rich alpha and not having to work.

Ge Xi: I call this investment, and you elders wouldn't understand it.

Lin Li snorted, he had eaten more salt than this kid had eaten, what he didn't understand.

Ge Xi is the son of Lin Li's brother, because he has a good look and is an omega. He has been spoiled by his family since he was a child. He had been talking about finding a rich alpha in the future, so he does not have to think about his living in the future, and also he can help his mother's family with the marriage.

But the most important problem is that Lin Li's brother is just an ordinary fisherman. Where can Ge Xi meet the rich and single alpha?

The only one doing well in the family is Lin Li, so Lin Li's brother's family had a talk and decided to directly pack Ge Xi to Matsu Island. They were using the excuse of letting him accompany his grandparents. In fact, they wanted Lin Li to find him a rich alpha. .

The eldest brother once fully supported his education, Lin Li could not refuse his eldest brother's request, so he agreed.

It happened that Gu Wei was coming to Matsu Island for a vacation this time. Lin Li remembered that Gu Wei was a single and rich alpha, and his character was excellent, so he thought about being a matchmaker, but he didn't expect that Gu Wei was already married.

In the evening, he had to apologize to Mr. Yue, since it was his misinformation.

After thinking for a moment, Lin Li sent a message to Ge Xi.

Ge Xi: In the evening, I prepared a welcoming party for Mr. Gu and Mr. Yue. Come with me to the party and make amends with them.

Ge Xi: Okay, uncle.

...

Maybe it was because Yue Fei's voice on the phone didn't sound very energetic when he just woke up. Gu Wei spent a little more time teasing him, and only hung up the phone after confirming that the boy did not feel any discomfort.

He had only been away from the boy for only half a day, and he had already missed him. This feeling is very new to him, but not annoying.

With a loved one in mind, Gu Wei's speed in reading documents had accelerated a lot.

After having his own judgement about the proposed projects, Gu Wei raised his eyes and looked towards Lin Li.

"Tell me your thoughts."

Lin Li: "Actually I..."

In the small conference room, the two discussed the development direction of Yin Song in the next few years, and they could not help recalling their friendship when they first started Yin Song. Later, Gu Wei returned to the Gu Family, and Yin Song was left to Lin Li to look after alone.