Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract

In the office on the top floor of the building, a cell phone that was being casually thrown on the desk vibrating as a message came through.

On the black leather sofa, the man sat in silence, without the intention of getting up to check the message on the phone.

Gu Wei never thought that one day he would spend his precious time thinking about love issues.

There was no issue with the company; but, in the past few days, his subordinates had been more cautious than ever around him.

He was thinking: if a person smiles at the first sight of you, will ask if you have eaten, occasionally steal a glance at you, cook noodles for you in the middle of the night, make you laugh, will fight with you, and occasionally will get mad at you, but eventually will reconcile with you; the person says don't believe in you but his action says that he depends on you. If that was not liking you, then what is it?

Gu Wei encountered such a problem for the first time. It was not that he could not accept that someone would not be interested in him, but he just could not accept that Yue Fei might not like him.

How would the youth don't like him? What is wrong with him? Besides him, Yue Fei would like to choose other alphas? He also said that he would look for another alpha to have contracted marking with?

Thinking of this, Gu Wei felt as if a wildfire started to spread in his heart, and nothing seemed to be pleasing him.

The office door was knocked, and Tang Yue came in to report to his work. When he inadvertently looked up and saw the cold expression of suppressed anger on his boss's face, he instantly got frozen on the spot.

Hearing his pause, Gu Wei's eyes fell on him.

Tang Yue instantly broke into a cold sweat on his back. Gu Wei had stayed in the company these days, and the pheromone on his body was full of irritability and aggressiveness, making the whole company nervous. He did not know what happened, but he could still vaguely guess that it had something to do with the person staying at Nanwan Xiang District. After all, Gu Wei came straight to the company after leaving the hospital and had never left the office since then.

"Um... Mr. Gu, Aunt Chen from Nanwan Xiang District just called me and said that Mr. Yue told her to stop coming by tomorrow. She called me to verify if she was fired."

Gu Wei frowned: "If that is what he said, then just follow it."

Tang Yue: "Okay." It seems that the two have really had a big fight, and he didn't know if the contract would be terminated.

He turned around to leave, but was stopped by Gu Wei.

"Draft up a new contract." Gu Wei said.

Tang Yue was stunned for a moment, and said, "Okay."

Things seemed to have become more complicated, and Tang Yue decided to go to Qiao Si for a drink after this.

The office door was closed, and Gu Wei got up to look at his phone, ready to see if Yue Fei had anything to tell him about letting the housekeeper go. But as soon as he unlocked his phone, he read the long message sent by the other party an hour ago.

I'm sorry, I'll move out; it was nice working with you, thank you...

After reading it, Gu Wei's last straw of patience was broken.

Picking up the folder that had been sitting on the corner of the desk, Gu Wei lifted his foot and left the office.

After messing up with his mind, the other wanted to leave that cleanly, it was too convenient of him.