Chapter 20: Fake News

Yue Fei: Secretary Qiao, are you with Mr. Gu now?

Qiao Si never replied, Yue Fei called him directly.

"Hello," Qiao Si's tone was normal when he answered.

Yue Fei: "Secretary Qiao, are you with Gu Wei?"

Hearing that the person who called is Yue Fei, Qiao Si's tone faded a bit: "Mr. Yue, Mr. Gu is still busy here, I will call you back later."

Just when Qiao Si wanted to hang up the phone, a hand reached out in the darkness of the back seat and took the phone from his hand directly.

Qiao Si looked back in surprise.

"Looking for me?"

A low voice from the earpiece entered his eardrum, Yue Fei's hanging heart instantly settled down, and he had forgotten what Qiao Si had said to him: Gu Wei is on the cruise ship and will be free tomorrow.

"Where are you? Are you going to return to Nanwan Xiang District tonight?" Yue Fei asked him.

"I'm on my way back, I'll be a bit late."

"Did you see the message I sent you?" Yue Fei asked. He called Qiao Sei because Gu Wei did not reply.

"That, I didn't see it, I lost my phone."

The breathing in the earpiece was a little heavy.

But at the moment, Yue Fei's mind was still on the news he just read. He licked his lower lip and asked bluntly: "I just saw the news saying that you marked an omega called Chu Ran, which is a celebrity."

The earpiece became quiet.

Yue Fei added: "I am not interfering with your life, but if my family or your family sees the news, they may ask me what is going on. I think I should discuss this with you ahead of time."

"It's fake news, you know that I don't like omega," Gu Wei chuckled as he replied, speaking in a lighter voice than at the beginning, "I will let Qiao Si handle the press."

Yue Fei: "Okay, I see."

After hanging up the phone, Gu Wei threw the phone back to Qiao Si, pulled out his tie, and said to the driver: "Go back to Nanwan Xiang District."

Qiao Si disagreed: "But in your state...or it would be more appropriate for me to call Mr. Yue to leave first?"

Gu Wei: "No need."

"But..."

"Qiao Si," Gu Wei interrupted him, "take care of the news about this incident on the internet. If you don't understand, ask Tang Yue."

Qiao Si's heart dropped a beat: "Yes."

...

The vehicle arrived at Nanwan Xiand District, and as Gu Wei got out of the vehicle, his surrounding was filled with the overflowing wilderness rosin.

Qiao Si watched him enter the indoor elevator, took out his phone and sent a message to Yue Fei before leaving in the car.

Qiao Si: Hello, Mr. Yue, I also received a call from Mr. Gu tonight, only to realize that Mr. Gu passively induced his rut on the cruise, and he stayed in the locked room for two days with the relief of the suppressant. Mr. Gu is not in a stable condition, but he still insists on returning to Nanwan Xiang District. Please take good care of him these two days.

Reading the message from Qiao Si, Yue Fei frowned, passively triggering the rut?

Before he could reply to Qiao Si, Yue Fei heard a noise from the hallway. Gu Wei was probably back.