Chapter 04: It's a Success

When Yue Fei returned home, Mother Yue was sitting in the living room watching TV. Seeing him come back, Mother Yue's eyes were on the phone as she typed a few words on it before turning her eyes back on Yue Fei.

"Xiao Fei, come here, sit down," Mother Yue smiled and greeted him.

Knowing what she wants to know, Yue Fei did not keep it from her: "Young Master Gu has a good impression of me, so he said to see me again before he left."

He was telling the truth. After meeting with Gu Wei's secretary to sign the agreement, the marriage between the two can become official.

Mother Yue opened her eyes slightly: "Really? It's a success?"

Father Yue, who had just come downstairs, heard this and immediately asked in a loud voice, "It's a success? You and Young Master Gu have decided on the marriage?"

Yue Fei gestured with his hands, signaling the two to calm down: "We need to spend a bit more time together."

Father Yue's voice was overjoyed: "I knew that our Xiao Fei looks so...so spirited, the Gu Family son will definitely fall in love with you at first sight."

Yue Fei: "?" This self-confidence was a bit too overwhelming.

"Mom, Dad, I'm a little tired, I'll go upstairs and rest first." Yue Fei pointed upstairs.

Father Yue: "Sure, go to bed early, eat and rest well these days, then you will have a good spirit and a good day."

Yue Fei: "...Understood."

According to Father Yue, in order to prepare for the blind date with the Gu Family, Yue Fei might have to ask to take this whole week off from school, so that he can spend time to stabilize the relationship with Young Master Gu.

Yue Fei agreed without question, knowledge can be learned at any time, but holidays are indispensable.

The next day, Yue Fei was still in his wonderland dream when his phone vibrated loudly.

Yue Fei decided to ignore it.

That caller was quite persistent and stubborn, in which the phone fell to the floor from the nightstand.

A hand stretched out from the quilt and salvaged the phone on the floor.

"Hello?" Yue Fei closed his eyes and answered the phone.

"Hello, is it Mr. Yue Fei? I'm Mr. Gu's secretary. Regarding your marriage contract with Mr. Gu, do you want to have a face-to-face meeting or would you like to have the contract email to you first?"

Yue Fei replied in a daze, "Okay."

After saying so, he hung up.

The secretary at the other end: "?"

Soon, Yue Fei's phone started vibrating again.

Yue Fei frowned: "Hello?"

Secretary: "Mr. Yue, I sent the contract to your email. You can call me on this phone if you have any questions after finishing reading it. I will answer you at any time."

Yue Fei: "Hmmm..."

Hanging up, Yue Fei, who had not opened his eyes throughout this whole time, fell asleep again.

At this moment, the secretary was following Gu Wei, who had watched the whole process and turned his head to look at him.

Secretary: "Mr. Yue seems to be asleep, I will contact him later."