Chapter 70: Completely Marked

After activating the autopilot mode, Gu Wei returned to the back seat to check on Yue Fei's situation, but he saw Yue Fei looking at the place where he was sitting, with a crushed expression on his face.

Gu Wei stretched out his hand and pulled him into his arms: "What's the matter?"

Yue Fei froze without daring to move, but couldn't help but want to lean into Gu Wei.

The estrus came so suddenly, and both of them were unprepared, but the strong attraction of pheromones made them unable to control themselves.

The moment their lips touched, the string of reasoning in their brains broke instantly.

Location and timing were not important anymore.

Fortunately, the back seat of this car is spacious to fit two full grown adults lying on the seats. Although it was crowded, they would not fall down.

Omega's body was shrouded in alpha, and Yue Fei became incoherent as he grabbed harder on Gu Wei's hair, his breathing was no longer rhythmic.

The fingers with distinct joints were drawn out from underneath, and the slippery liquid slid down the knuckles. Gu Wei raised his hand in front of Yue Fei. Before Gu Wei could say something, Yue Fei turned his head away.

"Don't talk." Just do it!

Looking at the red ear tips of the omega, Gu Wei chuckled lightly, and then gave in.

In a small space, the rich sweet scent and rosin entangled and danced together, sometimes provocative, sometimes quiet and soft.

Rosin was domineering, no matter how far away it was from the other party, it would always get closer, watching in silence and dancing in the heat.

Too hot......

Yue Fei raised his hand and pulled down Gu Wei's collar.

The fingertips touched the collarbone, as if touching icy snow, the ultimate refreshing feeling spread from the fingertips to the heart, Yue Fei licked his dry lips, raised his hand, and wanted to untie the tie on the man's neck, but Gu Wei grabbed his hand.

"I'm going in." Alpha's voice was dull.

...

The low-key black car drove slowly on the highway, leaving the busy city and heading for the outskirts.

On both sides of the road were tall pines and cypresses, straight and stout.

The further away from the center, the wider the road, but it was no longer a smooth drive.

The wheel rolled across the slightly rough road, and the moment the car body undulated, depressive screams and humming sounded in the carriage.

"It hurts, too deep!" Yue Fei's voice trembled uncontrollably, with a forbearing cry.

The hot sweat swayed from Gu Wei's cheeks, dripped on Yue Fei's body, and slid onto the seat.

Gu Wei's voice was low, and he leaned over and kissed the corner of the boy's red eyes: "Be good, not deep."

In the deepest place, Yue Fei still had not opened it for him.

The uneven road surface brought dense and rhythmless ups and downs. It almost made people worry that the autopilot vehicle would overturn to the ground the next second due to the uneven road...

Slender fingers clawed on the back of the black leather car seats, the omega raised his head, as if unable to breathe, transparent tears fell from the red corners of his eyes, and his whole person was like a tight string, a fragile string that being played by a tough body, creating the most beautiful movement.