Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?

Looking at the names signed by the two on the last page, Yue Fei took in a deep breath, took out the contract for him, and closed the folder again.

I won't regret it after signing, it's useless to hang on it, that's now how a man does thing!

In the past few days, he had no appetite for anything, and he had no movitation to do anything. But after the ten minutes of pheromone grooming, he felt hungry after such a long time, and he also remembered that he still has another problem to deal with: the final exam.

In the dormitory group chat, his roommate was asking him why he hasn't gone to class yet.

Yue Fei replied: I don't feel well, so I ask for a month off.

Zhao Zhi: You really are as week as an omega.

Yue Fei: ...You, get lost.

Other roommates: Take care of yourself.

Yue Fei: Yeah.

He went downstairs to cook a bowl of noodles for himself, after a simple meal, Yue Fei went back to his study to read.

Although he couldn't go to school, self-study at home was also a good way to study. Even though there are still two months before the final exam, but based on his knowledge foundation, if he wants to get a scholarship, he must not stop from now on.

When Gu Wei came back in the evening, he glanced at the folder on the table in the living room.

Walked to the table, picked up the folder and opened it. Seeing that there was only the contract for him, Gu Wei's gaze fell on the stairs leading to the second floor, and the corners of his mouth were slightly raised.

...

The next day, Yue Fei woke up and walked out of the room after washing up, ready to go downstairs for breakfast.

Aunt Chen still came to cook as usual, which must have been ordered by Gu Wei at later time. Yue Fei finished the porridge while thinking back to the contents of the book he read last night. After cleaning up the tableware, he realized that he seemed to have forgotten something.

Where is Gu Wei?

The vaguely irritating pheromones made Yue Fei a little anxious, and he directly dialed Gu Wei's cell phone.

The familiar ringtone rang, Yue Fei was taken aback, Gu Wei was still at home.

Soon, he saw Gu Wei walking out of the room that had been transformed into a gym on the first floor, holding his cell phone still ringing in his hand.

Regardless of his sweaty forehead, Gu Wei rushed to Yue Fei and shook his phone: "Looking for me?"

Yue Fei quickly hung up and said, "Uh, have you eaten yet?"

Gu Wei: "I have, you got up quite late today."

Yue Fei felt a little guilty: "A little bit."

"Come here." Gu Wei stretched out his hand to beckon him.

Knowing what was about to happen, Yue Fei approached in silence.

Maybe it was due to the exercise just now, Gu Wei's lips were very hot, and Yue Fei was distracted by the intrusion of the other party's pheromone.

Aware of his inattention, Gu Wei bit his lips.

Yue Fei was in pain and snorted.

Suddenly, the gentle touch on his lips became fierce.