Chapter 43: Satiety

In the endless craze, Yue Fei raised his chin, as if he could hear his thunderous heartbeat. It was just a simulation of gland marking, and he could barely withstand it. If he were to get bitten for real, what would happen?

Knowing that Yue Fei is still in the differentiation period, Gu Wei did not dare to tire him out too much. After moving his teeth away from the other's covered gland, he unbuckled the neck harness. Seeing sweat dripping from the cheeks of the person in his arms, he raised his hand to wipe the sweat off.

The hair on the temples was already wet with sweat, and Yue Fei held his hands on the head of the bed, panting while calming his emotions.

Tolerating one time after another, he really could not tolerate anymore, so he pushed Gu Wei away and viciously said: "You, sleep on the sofa tonight."

He felt that his tone was really determined and firm, but in fact he had not recovered his physical strength, and his voice was erratic as if he was acting like a baby.

Knowing that he was a bit too much today, Gu Wei said very nicely: "Okay, then you should sleep early."

Then Gu Wei got up, walked to the sofa in the living room, and pressed a button. The back of the sofa slowly fell over and turned into a small bed. Gu Wei lay down and covered himself with the thin blanket Yue Fei took out earlier; facing the sofa to the bedroom, looking at Yue Fei's back, like a satisfied lion, guarding his prey contentedly.

Yue Fei lay alone on a soft and comfortable mattress. The simulation marking just overstretched his energy, so he soon fell asleep.

The next day, even after Gu Wei woke up, Yue Fei was still asleep so he didn't want to wake him up. Gu Wei went out of the room right after getting dressed.

Lin Li drove to the entrance of the hotel to wait for Gu Wei early in the morning.

When Gu Wei came out and saw him, he didn't say anything and got into the car.

"The people in the company are very happy to know that you are coming back. Do you have any other arrangements at noon? I've prepared lunch at the company to welcome you back." In fact, Lin Li had planned a welcome party for Gu Wei last night, but he didn't expect Ge Xi's incident annoyed Gu Wei, and the matter of receiving the welcome party could only be put aside. He only mentioned it now because Gu Wei was coming to the company.

Gu Wei: "Let's have it at night."

He didn't know if Yue Fei would be up by noon, but if it were at night time, he could have someone to come over to pick up Yue Fei.

"Will there be any special program?" Gu Wei asked Lin Li while turning on his phone.

Gu Wei, who was most impatient of these formalisms in the past, would unexpectedly ask about the party's programs; Lin Li immediately found an opportunity to show his competency.

"Don't worry, I have it all prepared."

Gu Wei faintly told him: "Because we haven't held a wedding yet, so you may not know that this time my partner is also here with me. His name is Yue Fei, and he will come to the party in the evening."

Lin Li was taken aback for a moment. Ge Xi's guess was right. Mr. Gu really has an omega!

Although Gu Wei did not say that his partner was an omega, in Lin Li's view, someone with a status like Gu Wei could only find an omega as a partner, so he directly regarded Yue Fei as an omega without even thinking about it.

"No problem, I must be able to make some arrangements so that Mr. Yue is also very pleased." Lin Li patted his chest.

Gu Wei nodded, he still had trust in Lin Li, otherwise he would not let him manage the entire Matsu Island.