Chapter 59: The Belt

The next day, Yue Fei stayed alone in the study, staring at the textbook and workbook in a daze.

Did he ever write this question?

Why he couldn't even understand the topic now...

Thinking of Gu Wei saying that he would tutor him, Yue Fei picked up the textbook and knocked on the door of the study room next door.

"Come in."

Gu Wei's voice came from the study.

Yue Fei turned the handle, opened the door, and peaked his small head in: "Are you busy?"

Gu Wei closed the computer: "Not busy, what's the matter?"

Hearing what he said, Yue Fei approached the desk with a book in his arms: "Tutor lesson."

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows: "Don't want to watch a movie?"

Of course I want to watch... Yue Fei licked his lower lip, his heartbeat speeding up slightly, "I still have to study hard."

He just thought that if he wanted to stay with Gu Wei, making up lessons will be a more legitimate reason than whether or not to watch a movie together.

He didn't dare to tell Gu Wei directly that he didn't want to be alone, and it was even more difficult to directly say that he wanted Gu Wei to accompany him.

Gu Wei didn't doubt the reason he was there; he just thought that the boy was worried that he could not keep up with the school work, so he got up and took a chair and placed it next to his desk.

"Sit here."

Yue Fei sat down.

"Where do we start?"

Yue Fei froze for a moment, ah, he lost his memory, shouldn't he forget how much one plus one equals?

Gu Wei was still waiting for his answer.

With a cough, Yue Fei turned to the first page of the textbook: "Start from the beginning."

Gu Wei: "..." He made a mistake, it seemed that it was too late to watch a movie at this time.

Yue Fei bit his lower lip as looking at him.

Gu Wei squinted and smiled: "Then let's go over them one by one."

...

By his ear, Gu Wei explained each problem word by word to him, but Yue Fei's eyes were fixated on the desk, and an unspeakable picture appeared in front of him again.

He once sat on this desk and kissed Gu Wei!

Why on earth...were they so affectionate? Was there anything pg-13 [1] in this house?

Speaking of which, it seemed that only when he stayed in his study, everything was normal.

"Understand?"

Seeing the boy's distraction, Gu Wei knocked on the desk with his knuckles, thinking that he was talking too fast, and Yue Fei couldn't understand and was embarrassed to speak up, so the boy seemed spacing out.

However, once he spoke these words, he smelled the sweet pheromone of the omega next to him.

Intimacy and shyness.

Gu Wei looked at Yue Fei, his eyes stained dark.

What was going on?

The omega hung his head low, revealing his slender neck, and hummed softly, indicating that he understood it. As for whether he really understood it, it was not true...