Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration

The pre-estrus period causes the omega to be more sensitive than usual, but if the omega is around his/her alpha, it will have little effect on his/her daily life.

Looking at the invitation letter on the table in the master bedroom on the second floor of Nanwan Xiang District, Gu Wei hesitated between going or not.

He did not dare to leave Yue Fei alone at home, but he was afraid that Yue Fei might encounter unwanted accidents if he was to take the boy with him to the banquet.

By coincidence, Yue Fei came into the master bedroom from the study, and Gu Wei dragged the person into his arms.

Yue Fei sat down on his lap obediently, and the two faced each other.

Gu Wei bit his ear lightly and asked him, "Do you want to go out tomorrow? We got invited to a birthday celebration."

"Us?" Yue Fei was a little surprised, "Am I invited too?"

"Yeah."

It was the birthday celebration for Grandpa Lu of the Lu Family, the names of Gu Wei and Yue Fei were written on the invitation.

Yue Fei took the invitation and looked through it, and asked Gu Wei, "Who are the Lu Family?"

Gu Wei: "They're the Gu Family's business partner, the two have been doing business since way back, and there will be many Gu Family members who will be there."

"Then we have to go, it's very important," Yue Fei said.

Gu Wei: "If you don't want to go, we can just find an excuse not to go."

Yue Fei: "I want to go."

On such an important occasion, as Gu Wei's legal partner, it would look bad if he did not attend. From Gu Wei's words, it seemed like Gu Wei would not attend if he did not go, that was extremely bad.

Hearing what he said, Gu Wei raised his eyebrows: "You don't have to worry about anything, it doesn't matter if you don't go."

Yue Fei: "No...I just think it's fun to attend the banquet."

Gu Wei kissed him: "Then I will take you to go out tomorrow."

Yue Fei also kissed him back: "Okay."

Breathes that are close to each other were intertwined, the eyes were facing each other, and the separated lips quickly touched again.

Gu Wei stretched out his hand and tore off the transparent film behind Yue Fei's neck.

The scent of calm sweet spring spread out, and the rosin mixed in it could be detected under such mixture.

This person was the omega he had marked.

Realizing this, almost instantaneously, the domineering rosin spread out, enclosing the sweetness.

Gu Wei's breathing suddenly became heavy.

In a deep kiss, Yue Fei hooked on Gu Wei's neck and nestled close to him.

The big, well-knotted hands got in from the hem of the shirt, Gu Wei lowered his head, and his lips traveled down the slender neck of the omega.

Yue Fei grunted softly and leaned his head back.

At that moment, the skin behind his neck had started to become slightly hot.

After a day and a night, the area where the teeth were originally marked had gradually recovered. It may be to adapt to the alpha mark. Unlike other people's physiques, the skin of omega here has a strong self-healing ability.