Chapter 55: Amnesia

Injured? Brake failure?

Gu Wei's eyes changed transiently. On the ground next to his feet were the glass pieces of the broken glass that he accidently knocked over earlier, he was about to clean it up when he heard the news that Yue Fei had an accident; the slight anxiety in his heart gradually grew.

He got up and walked out of the room, at the same time he called his secretaries, assigning tasks for each of them to take care for the time being.

This accident was not simple, but what was important right now was Yue Fei's safety.

When Gu Wei arrived, Yue Fei had been sent to the operating room. Unlike alpha, which has extremely great physique, omega is inherently fragile. Therefore, when the two of them were involved in the same accident, the driver was doing fine and saved Yue Fei at the same time, but Yue Fei lost consciousness before going ashore.

After coming out of the operating room, Yue Fei was still not awake. He stayed in this coma until the next evening, when he slowly regained consciousness.

Gu Wei had moved his work to the hospital ward, and was working on a temporary desk across from the bed.

Noticing the slight movements on the hospital bed, Gu Wei got up and walked to Yue Fei's side. Seeing him open his eyes, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Since yesterday until now, although the doctor has repeatedly assured that the patient is okay, Yue Fei had not yet woken up, and Gu Wei had been unable to rest assured.

Fortunately, finally...

However, Gu Wei soon noticed something not right, because Yue Fei opened his eyes and looked at Gu Wei with a strange look in his eyes.

"Who are you? Where am I now?"

Gu Wei frowned and rang the calling bell next to the bed.

Almost immediately, there were footsteps outside the door, and four or five doctors and three or four nurses rushed in.

"Mr. Gu? Mr. Yue is awake!"

Yue Fei looked at the hustling group of the people who came in, with indifference in his eyes.

Observing Yue Fei's expression, Gu Wei frowned tightly. He turned to the doctor and said, "He has lost his memory."

As soon as these words came out, the atmosphere in the ward suddenly became serious.

"Excuse me, Mr. Gu, please wait outside. We need to check on Mr. Yue again."

While talking, all of Yue Fei's medical chart was placed on Gu Wei's temporary desk. Obviously, these doctors were going to have a meeting on the spot.

Gu Wei nodded, his eyes stopped for a few seconds on Yue Fei, and finally walked out without saying anything.

That pair of eyes which met him felt very unfamiliar to him. So unfamiliar that it made all those comfort words he had on his lips being shoveled back to his throat.

He didn't know how long it took before the doctor finally came out from the ward.

Among them was Bai Xi, a pheromone expert who previously diagnosed and treated Yue Fei's delayed differentiation. Because he had been in contact with Gu Wei before, and he knew a little about their situation, so now he was the only one who was more suitable to report on Yue Fei's situation to Gu Wei. .

"Mr. Gu, we did some tests for Mr. Yue to confirm that his health is okay except for some physical injuries, and except that he has lost all his memories from August to the present."