Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me

In the dining room, the air was strangely quiet.

Aunt Chen, who happened to come out of the kitchen with the soup, stood at the door, neither entering or retreating.

After eating two more bites, Gu Wei frowned slightly, put the bowl down, and said, "Clean up."

After saying that, he also got up to the second floor.

Aunt Chen quickly put away the unfinished food, and brought the soup back to the kitchen.

Regarding the wealthy, as an outsider, she certainly does not know anything about their thoughts, so she dares not to say anything, and dares not to ask anything.

On the other side, Yue Fei returned to his room, feeling strangely depressed, a feeling he had not felt for a long time.

Gu Wei treated the arrangement for him just like his other work at the company, a calm and efficient arrangement.

Standing on the small balcony in the room, Yue Fei looked at the lights on the road like a silver dragon spreading its body in a daze.

The night's low temperature and fainting cool breeze helped to sooth away Yue Fei's irritability.

Why did he get upset? The relationship between them was originally like a subordinate and a boss, then it was more like two compliance parties on a project; switching to a different secretary is not that big of a deal. Gu Wei really did not need to ask him for his opinion.

Gu Wei did not do anything wrong, it was his own thinking that was wrong.

He actually lost his temper to Gu Wei just now, but it is actually unnecessary.

"What are you doing?" Being here for such a long time, being treated nicely by some people and living a comfortable life, do you really think of yourself as the Yue Fei in the book?

Getting back into the room, Yue Fei sent a message to Gu Wei admitting his mistake.

Yue Fei: I'm sorry, but I'm not in a good mood today.

Gu Wei may be busy and did not reply to him immediately.

Although the two of them lived under the same roof, Yue Fei did not want to go upstairs to find Gu Wei at all.

At this moment, Gu Wei was in the study room on the second floor, looking at the message sent by Yue Fei, frowned for a moment and thought about it. He then flipped through his chat groups, and clicked on the one with his elder brother, Gu Weii [1].

Gu Weii is an omega, and has been married, living overseas with his alpha for quite some time now.

Gu Wei: If Wesley loses temper with you because of other omegas, what do you do?

Gu Weii: Wesley is cheating on me?

Gu Wei: No.

Gu Weii: Oh, he's not. Why do you ask this suddenly? Xiao Fei lost his temper at you?

Gu Wei: No, it's my friend.

Gu Weii: Tell me in detail what's going on.

Gu Wei: The friend switched his partner's secretary without the consent of his partner.

Gu Weii: Oh, although it is not a big deal, it should be discussed between the two of them. However, there is no need to be angry about it, unless your friend's partner and the secretary...

Gu Wei: ...

Gu Weii: It's no necessarily true. It also depends on the relationship between the two and how they treat each other on a daily basis. They might not get angry because of unimportant matters. Each conflict between the partners is usually the accumulation of countless previous dissatisfactions.