Chapter 03: Blind Date

Yue Fei's family lives in this city, so he does not stay at the dormitory on the weekends, instead he goes home.

In the original work, Yue Fei's family background is considered to be a decent family in B City. He is the eldest son of the family, and he has an omega sister and an alpha brother.

Compared with his younger siblings, although he is the eldest son, being a beta has made him being overlooked by other people in the family.

But he has not wanted to accept his fate since he was a child. Except for his poor academic performance, he has always competed for the best, and he is only willing to find an alpha as a boyfriend.

Therefore, when Yue Fei came home and informed his family that he and Jian Yi had broken up, Yue Fei's father and mother still did not believe it.

"Back then, you spent all your time courting him, we even thought you two were going to get married right after graduation, what happened?" Father Yue asked him.

Yue Fei: "He marked an omega."

As soon as he said this, the dining table was silent.

The younger brother Yue Luo comforted: "Big Brother, it's good that you two have broken up."

Seeing that he must feel miserable after a break up, the family did not ask him about his schoolwork and they let him go upstairs to rest after dinner.

Yue Fei thought he would be able to sit back and relax from now on, but he did not expect that the next evening, Father Yue announced the bad news.

"There is something, I cannot keep it from you all."

The three brothers and sister stopped their movements and waited for him to speak.

"The company's finance has been cut off for more than a month."

The sister opened her eyes with mouth covered, her voice horrified: "Our family is going to be bankrupt?"

Yue Fei's father glanced at her and nodded painfully.

Yue Ling's eyes immediately got red.

Yue Fei was taken aback, he seemed to be missing something.

Yue Luo: "Dad, I still have some red pocket money on the side..."

Mother Yue: "Xiao Luo, silly boy, how can your little new year money be enough?"

Yue Luo: "What can I do? Dad, is there any other way?"

Father Yue: "I didn't know how to say this, but yesterday..."

He glanced at Yue Fei.

"I thought about it all night, but I still think this is the only way out of this. "

Yue Luo: "What is it?"

"Your aunt said that the Gu Family is looking for a suitable match for their second son, Gu Xing."

As everyone knows, Second Young Master Gu is a beta, it is impossible for him to inherit the Gu Family.

As soon as he said this, Yue Ling cried instantly: "Dad, I will not get married!"

Father Yue was taken aback for a moment before he comforted her and said, "they don't want an omega."

Yue Ling's cry suddenly stopped in her throat.

"The Gu's only requirement is that the other match must be a beta."

Suddenly, all eyes at the dinner table focused on Yue Fei, who had been silent.