Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way

They looked like a pair of lovers.

Enchanted by the kiss on the late-night cruise ship, Yue Fei even felt that they had been in a tacit understanding as if they had been in love for a long time.

But he also clearly knew that everything was just his own illusion.

He never believed that he has any outstanding merits that would be worthy of others' love.

Regarding Gu Wei, he could only be sure that Gu Wei does not hate him, but he was not sure whether Gu Wei likes him or not; if the man does, then how much?

But putting himself in the man's place, it is impossible for him to bring someone he dislikes to such a romantic place at night.

"How did you find this place?" Yue Fei leaned into the man's embrace and asked him.

Gu Wei recalled, and said: "This place was first discovered by my second brother when he was a child. At that time, he wanted to sneak Lu Lin over. However, my eldest brother found out about his plan, and the eldest brother brought me here. It is your first time here. So when Lin Li was suggesting me to take you here for your first visit in the morning, I remembered that there is still such a place."

Hearing this, Yue Fei stood up silently: "Oh, I also want to thank Mr. Lin, otherwise I might not see such a beautiful scenery."

He vaguely was aware of something wrong, but before Gu Wei had time to catch on, Yue Fei had already walked past him and into the cabin.

"The wind seems to be a bit strong here, let's sit inside."

With his back to Gu Wei, Yue Fei sighed quietly. Fortunately, he didn't have the urge to confess, otherwise it would be quite embarrassing. It turned out that Gu Wei did not put much thought into bringing him here. It was just simply a hospitality act. Sure enough, one should never overly estimate oneself. He almost thought that Gu Wei liked him just now.

To hide his embarrassment, Yue Fei walked around the cabin for a while before returning to the deck.

"Are we going back?"

Seeing Gu Wei talking with the captain, Yue Fei leaned over to ask.

Gu Wei: "Yeah, it's about time to leave. There is still a long way back. If you are tired, you can sleep in the cabin first."

Yue Fei: "Okay."

The short night tour ended in this way, and now they returned to the hotel. Yue Fei wanted to read a book for a while to calm down, but the phone next to him vibrated.

He picked it up and glanced at it. It was a message from Gu Weii.

Gu Weii: Xiao Fei, are you and Gu Wei on Matsu Island now?

Yue Fei replied to him: Yes, big brother.

Gu Weii: Are you having fun?

Yue Fei: Gu Wei has been busy with work for two days, we haven't started our vacation yet.

Gu Weii: [Speechless] I have to scold him, what kind of work does he have to do on your honeymoon.

Yue Fei: Haha, he actually took me out to see the night scene today. Don't blame him, big brother.

Gu Weii: Fine, I'll forgive him for this.

Yue Fei: [Laughing]

After waiting for a while, he thought that Gu Weii was just casually asking about their honeymoon. Yue Fei was about to turn off his phone when he saw a new message coming in.