Chapter 34: Forced Kiss

The rosin in the wilderness spread domineeringly.

Yue Fei handed the chopsticks to Gu Wei while he wrinkled his nose and said, "Do you have the habit of wearing cologne at home?"

Gu Wei took the chopsticks in his hand and didn't understand what he meant for a while: "What?"

Yue Fei leaned toward him without fear of death, and sniffed at the side of Gu Wei's shoulder and neck: "Scent of pine, you are wearing cologne again."

Gu Wei froze.

He has only seen alpha sucking pheromone on omega, and he has never seen anyone sniff on alpha.

After Yue Fei was sure that he had smelled it right, he wanted to back up, but his neck was being held in place from behind.

"Do you know what it means to do this kind of action to alpha?" Gu Wei's voice seemed a little low.

Unconsciously, Yue Fei innocently raised his head to look at him, with doubts on his face: "What?"

Simple and clean, unknowing and a deceptive pair of eyes, the little fire in Gu Wei's eyes suddenly startled a prairie fire.

"Seducing."

As the word was spoken, Gu Wei lowered his head, and his lips pressed against the other.

Yue Fei's eyes widened in an instant, and tried to retreat, but he was stopped by the hand pressing behind his neck.

His too obvious dodge caused Gu Wei to frown slightly, his lips and teeth opened, and he bit down unceremoniously.

Hiss--

Yue Fei was in pain, and reflexively raised his hand on Gu Wei, trying to push the person away. Suddenly a hand stretched out to embrace him and let him lean forward.

At the same time, the ravish action on his lips were loosen, but the other didn't wait for him to breathe a sigh of relief. The familiar and unfamiliar breath invaded aggressively, and the breath between his lips and teeth collided, making him unable to say a word.

Yue Fei never kissed anyone before. He didn't know if all kisses were like this. From fingertips to hair, every cell on his body couldn't help trembling.

The surprised widen eyes now slowly closed, and his breath was full of the strong rosin scent, as if he was being dipped in the cologne.

The soothing water and the clear and sweet springs scent leaked out, but before they had time to attract the attention of their master, they were swallowed and merged by the domineering rosin.

Realizing that he was about to lose control of his limp body and couldn't stand on his feet, remembering the other man was trying to pull them in closer, Yue Fei suddenly woke out of his daze, he sucked on the other's upper lip and bit hard.

He didn't know how to control his force, and immediately, the smell of blood spread between the two people's lips and teeth.

Gu Wei stared at him for a long moment, and finally walked away slowly, not fully satisfied.

Yue Fei tried to push him away with his hand again, but Gu Wei didn't stop him this time.

Taking a step back, Yue Fei wiped his lips with the back of his hand, leaving a trace of blood on it, it was the blood on the corners of Gu Wei's lips.

"Are you crazy?"

It's kind of crazy. Gu Wei raised his hand, wiped the blood on his lips, and then said, "Didn't you ask me to kiss you?"