Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night

After finishing the exam on Friday, he walked out of the lecture hall. Yue Fei said goodbye to his roommate and walked to the school gate by himself.

His home is close by so he often goes home on the weekends, so his roommates are used to it.

At the school gate, Yue Fei quickly saw Tang Yue's car.

Tang Yue also saw him, got out of the car and waved to him.

Yue Fei strode forward with his two feet, focusing on Tang Yue's direction, so he did not notice Jian Yi who walked out of the school gate at almost the same time as him.

He raised his hand and waved to Tang Yue, indicating that he saw him, but unexpectedly a familiar voice rang from his side.

"Your new boyfriend?" Jian Yi also looked at Tang Yue waiting by the car, with a slightly sour tone.

Yue Fei turned his head and saw that it was Jian Yi. After a second of confusion, he said inexplicably, "What's up with you?"

Jian Yi was being peculiar, and looked like he is willing to fight: "I thought you would at least find another alpha, but I didn't expect you to find a beta."

Yue Fei: "...He is an alpha."

Hearing these words, Jian Yi snorted: "With the kind of him?"

Yue Fei did not want to entangle with him any longer: "He is my friend, you are just my ex-boyfriend, whoever I make friends with has nothing to do with you; if you have the time to talk with me, it is better to use it to care for Yin Xinchen."

Talking about beta, he is a beta, and Jian Yi dared to look down on beta in front of him, what was it with the act?

Jian Yi also pursed his lips and said nothing.

Tang Yue still did not know that he had been caught in the crossfires. He noticed that Yue Fei's expression was not right, and was about to step forward to help. Yue Fei had already come over.

"Let's go back," Yue Fei got in through the car door Tang Yue opened.

Tang Yue let out an okay, and he glanced at the alpha student who was quietly watching on the side with a slight warning before getting in the driver seat.

Jian Yi also stood there, silently watching the car drive away, the black cake in his hand fell to the ground, and he expressionlessly turned to walk back to school.

In the past, after the exam, Yue Fei would be in a bad mood, and the black cake was the tacit comfort of the two. But now, the once tacit understanding has become his biggest embarrassment.

He could not understand why Yue Fei could be so decisive and determined. Could it be that all the affection in the past was all but an act?

In a relationship, the one who can't let go first is the loser. But in this relationship, Jian Yi could not accept that he would be the loser.

In the car, Tang Yue asked with concern: "Mr. Yue, did you have any trouble just now?"

Yue Fei: "Nothing."

"That's good. If you encounter any problems in the future, you can tell me and I'll try my best to solve them for you." Tang Yue was very diligent.

Tang Yue actually recognized the person who stopped Yue Fei at the school gate, it was Yue Fei's cheating ex-boyfriend. He had read about it when investigating Yue Fei's related information, but they did nothing to do anything that would put a green hat on his boss's head. Tang Yue could not say anything about this behavior, so he could only make a proper statement.